By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Members you miss

psrock said:
DmeisterJ = gAF wHORE

Weezy= made me laugh so much, even his alt was funny

ssj12= when he was a mod, epic stuff

Brett= he just left

Trashleg= I miss that guy

Brett was a douche. He threw ioi in the dungeon for six months and had the audacity to make his own game, which he called an "expansion" to ioi. Then it flopped, ioi2 released, and the rest is history.

Long live ioi!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I miss lurking in the shadows. hahahahahaha

zexen_lowe said:
SHMUPGurus
blackstar (I miss our football talks, he's the one that convinced me that Iniesta was an amazing player)
Orca_Azure
WessleWoggle (I know he's technically back, but I won't count him back till he makes an epic thread)
BeTa77
ctk495
Jo21
konnichiwa
iclim4

Probably some more I'm forgetting

Silly Zexen, you can't miss those who aren't really gone :p. Say my name and i'll always appear, che.

DonWii.
Fkusumot.
ArtofAngels.
And other people.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Orca_Azure said:
zexen_lowe said:
SHMUPGurus
blackstar (I miss our football talks, he's the one that convinced me that Iniesta was an amazing player)
Orca_Azure
WessleWoggle (I know he's technically back, but I won't count him back till he makes an epic thread)
BeTa77
ctk495
Jo21
konnichiwa
iclim4

Probably some more I'm forgetting

Silly Zexen, you can't miss those who aren't really gone :p. Say my name and i'll always appear, che.

Yay, you're back! I guess this post did something good, che

Please don't leave again, who will I give my ches otherwise?

Around the Network

True, I forgot to miss the cool Germans.

JustBen and TheDude.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

NFG