By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What francise made you buy a 360? Vote here.

What francise made you buy a 360? Vote here.

Halo 72 39.56%

Gears 60 32.97%

Fable 9 4.95%

Forza 3 1.65%

Mass Effect 33 18.13%

Splinter Cell 5 2.75%

Total:182
badgenome said:
Dead Rising.

This.

I choose Fable because DR wasnt up there.

Around the Network

Halo 2

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

I got it for Oblivion, none of the games you have listed were even out yet when I got it. so... I guess I can't vote...

Well had to pick Halo, which don't get me wrong was a reason, but not the entire reason. Actually I got a 360 for the same series I got an Xbox for: Burnout. Got Xbox for Burnout 3: Takedown (wonderful decision as it is one of the best racers ever) and I got a 360 in January 2008 when Burnout Paradise came out. However, was not a big fan of Paradise at all, although a good game. Still have yet to completely beat it haha, but that just furthers my disappointment as my first 360 game I bought (well second technically).

Halo. Played the first one on computer, then the second on xbox, it was underwhelming, but I still wanted to see the conclusion of the series. So I bought one in October.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Fusion Frenzy, the Mario Party of Microsoft.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden actually, but we all know how that turned out -.- If I had to pick another, I'd say Mass Effect.

Truth does not fear investigation

After buying a xbox at the end of the ps2 era, I learned that coop shooters (via halo) were great and made gaming more social than what I was used to. I bought the 360 day one of the price drop. The guy at gamestop didn't even know it had happened. Also got it for Mass Effect. I have no regrets buying two systems for the first time.

The Western RPG's, I learnt after, that besides Mass Effect and Fable they all pretty much suck... stupid Two World's.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Bioshock (when it first came out and it was only out on 360 and pc)...it also had a lot to do with the fact that 360 was getting a lot of ps titles as well such as re5, gta 4 etc (and that the ps3 was still pretty steeply priced at the time)...

Didn't really have anything to do with any of the franchises you listed and most of the stuff I like is multiplat anyway.