By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What francise made you buy a 360? Vote here.

What francise made you buy a 360? Vote here.

Halo 72 39.56%

Gears 60 32.97%

Fable 9 4.95%

Forza 3 1.65%

Mass Effect 33 18.13%

Splinter Cell 5 2.75%

Total:182

The same reason I picked up an original Xbox: PGR.

Around the Network

Gears- first game I played on the system. At that point in time, Halo 3 wasn't even out, and I really was not a fan of the second game.

PGR3, FN3 & Burnout Revenge

Being in 2nd feels so much better than being in 3rd

Dead Rising.

A friend of mine introduced me to Gears. I bought a 360 right away.

Mass Effect 1 & 2 remains my best investment thou.

Around the Network

Mass Effect and Star Ocean. I bought the 360 after Star Ocean 4 was announced as a Console exclusive. I was very interested in Mass effect but it was available on PC as well (I have bought both).

Now that Star Ocean is out on PS3, I still don't regret buying it. All the JRPGs that I wanted to play were on 360 (at least initially) and some console exclusives as well (Mass Effect, Gears of war etc.)

Wagram said:
sanadawarrior said:
Black RL said:
Wagram said:
chazy13 said:
Gears of war : I was a massive PS fanboy til that came out , now im a xbot lol

Traitor.

Same here ehehehehehehe

Once you go blac.... you never come.... What? Once you go XBOX LIVE you never go "behind"

Someone said Lost Planet? What a great game!

Me too, I remember all of my misplaced xbox hate during the PS2 years, now things are a bit different lol.

My hate for the original Xbox got shifted into the Wii.

I owned PS2+Gamecube last gen and hated the Xbox.

This gen I own all three, but hate the Wii.

I didn't hate the xbox last gen just didn't buy one. This time I definitley dislike the wii, I haven't turned on mine for months (I have been quite busy at work). My xbox360 hasn't seen much love either. I routinely use PS3 though for movies, netflix and occasional PSclassic games.

"Gears of War"

Halo 3, and Gears of War. I wasn't a fan of anything Microsoft, in fact i hated the Xbox. I was surprised that the 360's library had the best games coming out for the console, unlike last gen.

None of those. Lost Odyessey, Ninja Gaiden 2, Sonic.

Big waste of money for me tbh.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!