By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm new and a little bit of my gaming background.

ok im so mad now, i actually fix the whole thing and accidentally hit cancel. OMG!!!!!I'll do it over later. thing is i actually changed everything.argh!!!!!!!!!!

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

Around the Network

Welcome to the forum Ninlenbox!

It might be wise to edit you post (you should see a little edit button just under it on the right hand side) and hit the enter key after every couple of sentences.

It's a pity you didn't like oblivion, but the first time I played it I didn't like it either, it does take some time to really get into as it's an RPG, once I worked out how to drop stuff it made the game much more fun

If you still own it I strongly recommend going back to it if you get bored during a holiday and checking for a few tips online on how to play. It takes time, patience and a little thought but it's well worth it. I have the PC version and I'm still playing it after 2 months.

Once again welcome

Edit : Ahh I see everyone else said "EDIT!!" faster then me.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Welcome to VGC.

Don't touch Montana, avoid Soriku and Leo J and unless you want to be mutilated by rabid fanboys don't comment on the PS3, Wii or X360.
In fact its probably best if you just sit in a corner, preferably a dark one.

=P

Edit: Oh and I didn't read your post to be honest. Walls of text scare me. 

You probably shouldn't post that you hate a certain company, especially without expounding on it. "I hate the sony brand"... and announcing that you are a fanboy "...i the epitomy of what a nintendo fan..." That won't get you far.
Also, your paragraph has much Syntax in it, comma splices, dropped verbs, lack of punctuation, misspellings, etc. Very hard to read. I mean, this isn't English class and it's nice to know your background but reading that WAS NOT FUN. Other than that, welcome to the forums! :)

@ Rath

He is a nintendo fan, therefore, he can hang around Soriku. :)

Around the Network

Welcome to VGChartz Nintenbox.

As you can see, we love to jibba jabba here. And of course the Console Warz rage on. But we're a good lot as long as you don't go overboard.

I hope you enjoy the Wii, I really do. Make sure to buy Super Mario 64 and Zelda Ocarina of Time. Those are 2 purchases you won't regret (maybe SM64 since Galaxy is its spiritual successor.)

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

soon ill make the new thread which was the reason for me joining this website.

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

welcome, I am a namek.

mM