By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greenberg: "No other platform has more exclusives than Xbox 360"

well hes half right 360 has more exclusives (then ps3) but there not blockbusters (if u dont count ME2 as exclusive)

Around the Network

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
Shiren the Wanderer
Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll
Endless Ocean: Blue World
The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces
Walk it Out!
My Fitness Coach 2: Exercise and Nutrition

And that's just enough to beat the 360 list. There are plenty more.
I don't know why he said that.

-Newcloud- said:
well hes half right 360 has more exclusives (then ps3) but there not blockbusters (if u dont count ME2 as exclusive)

Sony lists games like FFXIV as 'exclusive' which are PC/PS3. So now we have Console makers 'sold', VGchartz 'sold', console makers 'exclusives', VGchartz 'console exclusives'.

So they are exclusives but they aren't 'VGChartz exclusives'. Does that make things clearer?

As everyone else has already stated, the Wii and PC have "more" exclusives than both PS3 and 360. But Greenberg...come on. Deadly Premonitions? Divinity 2? Who's heard of these games?

GoW3, Heavy Rain, and Last Rebellion over all of that shovelware. I mean..that's like reverting to 2007 and saying "Xbox 360 has more exclusives than the PS3 because of....Earth Defense Force, Vampire Rain, and Bullet Witch aren't on the PS3"...

smh

--OkeyDokey-- said:
And I'm fairly sure the only exclusive I've heard of on that 360 list isn't even exclusive.

And with that....

/thread

Around the Network

^ Vampire Rain is better than Heavy Rain as it includes vampires, but alas its no longer exclusive so therefore not worth any hype.

already posted a few days ago.....

WilliamWatts said:
^ Vampire Rain is better than Heavy Rain as it includes vampires, but alas its no longer exclusive so therefore not worth any hype.

Origami Killer > Vampires. I mean, he leaves origami on his victims, and no one knows who he is yet (unless you beat the game). Vampires are played out, like MC Hammer

BMaker11 said:
WilliamWatts said:

Origami Killer > Vampires. I mean, he leaves origami on his victims, and no one knows who he is yet (unless you beat the game). Vampires are played out, like MC Hammer

You'd pick wierd Japanese paper folding over vampires? Im sorry but you're lost to me.

Where did they dig up this exclusives list, it's not very accurate.