By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - can the 360 sell 70+ million consoles?

can the 360 sell 70+ million consoles?

Yeah easy 111 30.16%

Nope 129 35.05%

Mabye a little less 104 28.26%

I'm a troll so I'll go here 24 6.52%

Total:368
joeorc said:
heruamon said:
The other thing about the previous xbox, is that M$ didn't have the correct contracts inplace, and would have never achieved the efficiencies necessary to keep production lines open, where as looking at the current Xbox 360, it is a 65nm chipset, going against the PS3's 45nm chipset...so just imagine how much cheaper it's going to be if M$ can get it down to that level or lower to 32nm...

yea.

but at a certain point though the bottom drop's out there is only so far you can go though, I recon $99.00 would be that rock bottom price point, at that  point  the xbox360 is pretty much  would be a disposible commodity. you can only get sofar before, your price per what the deveice does in this caase the xbox360 is worth more than $100.00 but I think many people would  see that Microsoft or any company would want to make as much money as they can, and at that point it's reasonable to see with all the stuff that the xbox360 can do asking  $100.00 for the xbox360 even 3 or 4 hell even 5+year's from now is not asking too much.

In my opinion

By the time the 360 with HDD is $99 the 360 will already be at or passed 70+ million.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network

I would love to see 70 million.... I think it could happern too!

Im really impressed with how well the 360 has done this gen.