By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
invisible29 said:
Rainbird said:
invisible29 said:
Esmoreit said:
Kantor said:
I miss NFG because all of the spam threads are dead without her

I actually find this quite soothing.

Honestly, NFG flipped out for no apparant reason. And this wasn't the first time. Her ban was justified. She'll be back eventually, don't worry. I just hope the kiddo will wisen up and fix that mouth of hers. Then it's all good.

SHE LEFT FOR A PERFECTLY GOOD REASON!!! OKEYDOKEY INSULTED HER!!!!!! SHE DIDNT DESERVE TO BE BANNED

He made a joke, nfg took it personally and she overreacted. Her ban was perfectly suitable.

IMO, that was mean >_> A mustache? WTF?

Nah, it would have been mean if she actually had a mustache. In this case, it's called making a joke. No more mean than my first post in this thread

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
invisible29 said:
Rainbird said:
invisible29 said:
Esmoreit said:
Kantor said:

Honestly, NFG flipped out for no apparant reason. And this wasn't the first time. Her ban was justified. She'll be back eventually, don't worry. I just hope the kiddo will wisen up and fix that mouth of hers. Then it's all good.

SHE LEFT FOR A PERFECTLY GOOD REASON!!! OKEYDOKEY INSULTED HER!!!!!! SHE DIDNT DESERVE TO BE BANNED

He made a joke, nfg took it personally and she overreacted. Her ban was perfectly suitable.

Nah, it would have been mean if she actually had a mustache. In this case, it's called making a joke. No more mean than my first post in this thread

-_- But still..

invisible29 said:
Rainbird said:
invisible29 said:
Esmoreit said:
Kantor said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=7739&page=37

Look what she says right after I posted my picture!

"kyleigh said hes ugly XD"

You don't think that's mean?

--OkeyDokey-- said:
invisible29 said:
Rainbird said:
invisible29 said:
Esmoreit said:
Kantor said:

BUT YOU MADE HER LEAVE!!!!!

invisible29 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
invisible29 said:
Rainbird said:
invisible29 said:
Esmoreit said:
Kantor said:

Technically, I made her leave. But in all seriousness, she left for herself, that post was totally uncalled for

And I told you to stop posting in caps

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
invisible29 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
invisible29 said:
Rainbird said:
invisible29 said:
Esmoreit said:
Kantor said:

Technically, I made her leave. But in all seriousness, she left for herself, that post was totally uncalled for

And I told you to stop posting in caps

>_>

EDIT:NFG was made fun of all HER life and that she has been made fun of for having a mustache since 5th grade!!!!!!!!!!!! THINK ABOUT THAT!

Why are you blaming Okey? NFG overacted over an innocent joke, and replied with an unnecessary post. She deserved to be banned over that post.

Fab_GS said:
Why are you blaming Okey? NFG overacted over an innocent joke, and replied with an unnecessary post. She deserved to be banned over that post.

no one asked you!

I miss NFG, and I want her to come back because she rocks and okey should be banned insted of her

NFG was made fun of all HER life and that she has been made fun of for having a mustache since 5th grade!!!!!!!!!!!! THINK ABOUT THAT