By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It's her birthday...I think you should all wish her a happy b-day or something?

Around the Network

I'm sure she'll be back soon.. most of the time people aren't banned forever..

I miss her

trashleg said:
NFG's posts were in my dream last night. i dreamt that she posted more of that weird gay hentai shit and i had to edit her posts.

so i guess that means i miss her too.

:(

And... where was I for these posts? :P

But yeah, I never really saw her as a chronic problem poster. She had a perky personality, and always seemed to bring some light into a thread. I'd like her to come back myself, but it's not my decision to make... (Oh, and happy b-day!)

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Esmoreit said:
Kantor said:
I miss NFG because all of the spam threads are dead without her

I actually find this quite soothing.

Honestly, NFG flipped out for no apparant reason. And this wasn't the first time. Her ban was justified. She'll be back eventually, don't worry. I just hope the kiddo will wisen up and fix that mouth of hers. Then it's all good.

SHE LEFT FOR A PERFECTLY GOOD REASON!!! OKEYDOKEY INSULTED HER!!!!!! SHE DIDNT DESERVE TO BE BANNED

Around the Network

It's not my fault. It's hers!

And aren't you an NFG alt account anyway?

invisible29 said:
Esmoreit said:
Kantor said:

Honestly, NFG flipped out for no apparant reason. And this wasn't the first time. Her ban was justified. She'll be back eventually, don't worry. I just hope the kiddo will wisen up and fix that mouth of hers. Then it's all good.

SHE LEFT FOR A PERFECTLY GOOD REASON!!! OKEYDOKEY INSULTED HER!!!!!! SHE DIDNT DESERVE TO BE BANNED

He made a joke, nfg took it personally and she overreacted. Her ban was perfectly suitable.

EDIT: And happy birthday NFG

invisible29 said:
Esmoreit said:
Kantor said:

Okey didn't insult her at all (did you even read the post?), he made an innocent comment, and NFG insulted him pretty badly. If that's not a reason to be banned, I don't know what is

And stop typing in all caps, it's damn annoying

Rainbird said:
invisible29 said:
Esmoreit said:
Kantor said:

He made a joke, nfg took it personally and she overreacted. Her ban was perfectly suitable.

IMO, that was mean >_> A mustache? WTF?

I miss NFG! And I already sent her a email wishing her happy birthday :)