By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Most Underrated PSone titles...What are yours?

Rally Cross
Klonoa
Jumping Flash 1 & 2
I would also include Suikoden 1 and 2

Around the Network

Easy. Granstream Saga. Made by the same team that made the Terranigma game for Snes, this Action JRPG was actually pretty good, albeit some really crappy graphics, even for a PS1.

The story was superb and the anime cutscenes were amazing.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

rccsetzer said:
Fear Effect 1 & Fear Effect 2.

Fear Effect was amazing at the time! Also add Parasite Eve to the list

Pandemonium 2 > everything

UmJammer Lammy

Around the Network

If have to chose one I'll go with "Vanguard Bandits"

I believe is the most underrated PS title (maybe the most underrated game ever)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Azure Dreams.

I loved the way how you could develop the whole city into a paradise.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silent Hill....

My sig says it for me. Finished replaying it a couple of weeks ago and it was still a great game.

Grandia all the way!

PLAY VALKYRIE PROFILE if you cant find it or its too expensive just use a ps1 emulator