By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anybody who believed global warming was man made are having questions now?

The main scientist behind the "undeniable fact" that there has been unprecedented warming of the Earth over the last 15 years has admitted that his numbers were flawed, and there has been no discernable global warming over said 15 years.

Around the Network

Link or source or pictures haha. Not that I don't believe ya, but would like to read a full story haha.

True.

Im just wondering where these "money hungry" scientists are now.

They promised me a BBQ summer and a mild winter in Britain. All i got was a wet summer and an ice cold winter! Gotta hate global warming

It brings me back to when they said Swine Flu could kill thousands of people within England. Less than 100 died and they all had horrendous illness anyway.

Zucas said:
Link or source or pictures haha. Not that I don't believe ya, but would like to read a full story haha.

I'm sick as a dog right now and don't have the patience to get a link right now, so I'll get to it tomorrow or so. Until then, feel free to Google it.

sguy78 said:
Zucas said:

I'm sick as a dog right now and don't have the patience to get a link right now, so I'll get to it tomorrow or so. Until then, feel free to Google it.

I believe that you're looking for this story here.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/tech-mainmenu-30/environment/2973-climate-scientist-admits-no-warming-in-15-years

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:
sguy78 said:
Zucas said:

I believe that you're looking for this story here.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/tech-mainmenu-30/environment/2973-climate-scientist-admits-no-warming-in-15-years

Interesting read.  Good to know some of these scientists have no organizational skills haha.  Although until he is able to provide the data, this is just talk, but it is quite damning of proposal in a lot of ways. 

Very fascinating.

It always perplexed me as to why so many freedom of information requests were seemingly being rejected and to be honest the (you're a sceptic you shouldn't have access to the data) excuse wasn't a very relevant one. I mean science thrives on scepticism.

Someone with such poor organisational skills should never have been in the position he was.

Maybe they should gather some new raw data? Because without the raw data is does discredit them significantly. Even if the raw data was found and vindicated the pro human climate change science this scientest should never have anything to do with it again.

That explains why the polar ice caps are smaller than they were 30 years ago, and why we continually destroy records during winters, and during summers.. and why the ozone layer has been thining out..

I guess its all fake, we should continue to emmit excessive CO2, just because we can't accept we are harming the planet.

mM
leo-j said:
That explains why the polar ice caps are smaller than they were 30 years ago, and why we continually destroy records during winters, and during summers.. and why the ozone layer has been thining out..

I guess its all fake, we should continue to emmit excessive CO2, just because we can't accept we are harming the planet.

Keep on drinking the kool-aid.

i love all this talk.

whether we make the planet hot or not is not the issue

we ARE destroying the planet, KILLING species every day, and destroying all plant life

but this whole 'climate gate' thing turns it into a talk about taxes, secret deals, and the nwo

it might be lies, it may not be, but either way WE ARE DESTROYING THIS PLANET

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889