By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Improvements needed for halo reach!

Strategyking92 said:
disolitude said:
I hope for more teabag sauce... Thats about it.
I still havent played a MP FPS more fun than halo 3...

Hmmm.. What about a teabag button? Maybe Y+B

Y+B = Your + Balls

lol.

I was more hoping for auto melee + teabag any time you walk over a killed opponent who still hasn't respawned and can see you doing it...and an option for friendly teabag fire of coruse :)

Around the Network
Fumanchu said:
The inability for 5 5-star generals to party up in matchmaking and kick my ass.

I'm sorry its just so much fun, I can't help it :(

@Pyramid Head

I am so happy you have nothing to do with the development of Halo. You would take everything that makes Halo good and unique and turn it into every other mindless "modern warfare" shooter.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Grenades actually doing something besides helping you jump higher than is possible anyway.

Please fix the spawns. It is annoying as hell when you get hit, have your shield completely down, go hide, and die just because someone spawned behind you and shot you in the back with an assault rifle.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

gurglesletch said:
Grenades actually doing something besides helping you jump higher than is possible anyway.

I guess the insta kill sticky grenades are useless?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

I hope they make it a little more serious. More blood. More realistic. I also agree with the jumping. I know they will always have the jumping, but they should modify it. Like, someone shouldn't be able to jump really high all of a sudden just because you are shooting them. You should have to be running at full speed, or build up a jump when standing still. It seems like they are heading in the right direction with ODST. And yes, headshots should be one shot kills. It would also be nice for them to have a hardcore matches that do away with oversheilds, rockets and other newbie favorites. I've enjoyed all of the games, but I like ODST the best. I like it the best because it strays the farthest from the other games. I liked that all of the game wasn't so linear. I know I won't get all of this, but you did ask.

Mendicate Bias said:
Fumanchu said:

@Pyramid Head

I am so happy you have nothing to do with the development of Halo. You would take everything that makes Halo good and unique and turn it into every other mindless "modern warfare" shooter.

Don't you guys crave competition though? I would think it would be boring for you and frustrating for me when the scoreline is 50-18.  It's almost like unless I can party up with a couple generals that it's not worth playing. 

Monges79 said:
I hope they make it a little more serious. More blood. More realistic. I also agree with the jumping. I know they will always have the jumping, but they should modify it. Like, someone shouldn't be able to jump really high all of a sudden just because you are shooting them. You should have to be running at full speed, or build up a jump when standing still. It seems like they are heading in the right direction with ODST. And yes, headshots should be one shot kills. It would also be nice for them to have a hardcore matches that do away with oversheilds, rockets and other newbie favorites. I've enjoyed all of the games, but I like ODST the best. I like it the best because it strays the farthest from the other games. I liked that all of the game wasn't so linear. I know I won't get all of this, but you did ask.

They have that its called SWAT and is one of the playlists. You don't have shields and one shot to the head is a kill. If you want competitive they have the MLG playlist too which is probably the most competitive arena in any console shooter.

Also for ODST they were actually going back to their roots in Halo:CE, not straying away. One of the most unique things about Halo is the shields so the only weapon that kills with a single headshot should be the Sniper Rifle otherwise the entire flow and feel of a Halo game would be ruined.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Fumanchu said:
Mendicate Bias said:
Fumanchu said:

@Pyramid Head

Don't you guys crave competition though? I would think it would be boring for you and frustrating for me when the scoreline is 50-18.  It's almost like unless I can party up with a couple generals that it's not worth playing. 

Thats what ranked slayer is for. If you are that good and your rank shows it, you will play against similarly skilled people. It works pretty well...I'd say 70% of the time. lots of new repeat accounts being created all the time which ruins matchmaking but that can't be fixed...

I want the focus to be more on the campaign again.