By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Improvements needed for halo reach!

hmm since all of you guys used to play halo 3 or at least most of u did and probably switched to the call of duty franchise, exactly wat changed do u want to see in halo reach?? wud u like it to be like call of duty or to be smthing new or just the same formula sent to west coast so they can pimp my video game! or smthing meh forget the BS im saying lol just tell me wat u want new or any improvements!! 

Around the Network

Everything.

Garnett said:
Everything.

did u even read anything i typed up?? :P please specify!!

More maps, new game type (I hear this is in the works tho), a lot of the things that are there already such as: needler rifle, and the battle/sniper rifle!

Ghazi4 said:
Garnett said:
Everything.

did u even read anything i typed up?? :P please specify!!

Everything has changed. Its like CoD + Halo

Around the Network

Hope they get rid of the damage indicator they had in ODST. A damage indicator like the one Gears was would be better instead of having the whole screen turn red/impairing your sight.

dump the jumping

make headshots one hit kills

no vehicles

then i will consider a purchase

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

oh yeah, and let people duck and go prone

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Pyramid Head said:
dump the jumping

no vehicles

You will not be purchasing Reach.

JaggedSac said:
Pyramid Head said:
dump the jumping

no vehicles

You will not be purchasing Reach.

its too bad, a lot of my friends are on halo, and id love to play with them . . .

but without those things it just feels like some kind of super smash bros arcade shooter

and i dont like super smash bros . . .

i was hoping odst would be more of a serious game, then i hoped itd be reach

too bad