By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ghostbusters announced, two different versions in production

maybe the wii version will be more of a platformer, and the 360 and ps3 will be more of a ghost busters fps

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
Soriku said:
^ Too bad it's not being made by them. It's being made by EA (more crapiness).

Try again.

Terminal Reality is making the PC/360/PS3 version. That's in the article linked you know. You did read it right? Anyway, you may remember TR from the Bloodrayne and Bloodrayne 2 games.

Red Fly Studio is making the rest. Red Fly Studio is a brand new developer. No games to its name yet except for a Q3 2008 game called "Mushroom Men" for the DS/Wii. These guys could either turn out very good or very bad.

So far I like Mushroom Men... maybe there is hope.... nahhhh who am I kidding????

Still, I like the idea behind mushroom men... 

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Soriku said:
Info: That old GB prototype was a GB game called "TimeO". Minus the GB part.

Info from Surfer Girl.

Proof?

famousringo said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Soriku said:
^ Too bad it's not being made by them. It's being made by EA (more crapiness).

Try again.

Terminal Reality is making the PC/360/PS3 version. That's in the article linked you know. You did read it right? Anyway, you may remember TR from the Bloodrayne and Bloodrayne 2 games.

Red Fly Studio is making the rest. Red Fly Studio is a brand new developer. No games to its name yet except for a Q3 2008 game called "Mushroom Men" for the DS/Wii. These guys could either turn out very good or very bad.

Ugh, Bloodrayne. That was a waste of processor cycles.

I'm glad to know that those guys aren't doing the Wii version. At least that gives it a chance to be good.

In regards to Terminal Reality, I can't tell you to change your opinion but I can tell you this: people can be hired, people can be fired, and companies can change.  Have a little faith.  For all you know, you may be pleasantly surprised. 

Words Of Wisdom said:
Soriku said:
Info: That old GB prototype was a GB game called "TimeO". Minus the GB part.

Info from Surfer Girl.

Proof?

The Zootfly project was a GB demo that got "leaked" but it got shutdown by request of the license owner. Zootfly has stated multiple times that they also had a game similar to GB called Time0 that they were going to work on in the case they could not work on GB.

The December cover story for Game Informer also states that the above GB screenshot and the game officially being made has absolutely nothing to do with Zootfly.

Finally, today they even stated that they have nothing to do with the game with a very generous comment

Around the Network

Do you work for Terminal Reality?

twesterm said:

The Zootfly project was a GB demo that got "leaked" but it got shutdown by request of the license owner. Zootfly has stated multiple times that they also had a game similar to GB called Time0 that they were going to work on in the case they could not work on GB.

The December cover story for Game Informer also states that the above GB screenshot and the game officially being made has absolutely nothing to do with Zootfly.

Hey look, an informative post.  Don't see too many of them.

Thanks Twesterm.  Interesting information.

God... gotta love it when the Wii is lumped in with the PS2... AND DS.

You would think the DS would be the separate skew - and all the others based on the same code (just drop the PS2... please!)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Soriku said:
^ SG right again it seems?

Someone can write "The sky is blue" on the side of a building and while it's true, that doesn't mean that everything written on that building's side or by that person is true.

I'm actually surprised.

Stuff SG is saying is coming true. She's not as off the rocker as people thought before.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"