By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII (360) Not HD | Resolution, Anti-Aliasing Analyzed

you want a cookie?=p

Around the Network

PS3 version is definetly better.. But both don't look impressive to me. Maybe the cinematics might, which may well be over 10 hours- but the in game stuff doesn't look hot imo.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Monumental ignorance by the OP renders Thread title a fail !

bRoKeN said:

LoL thats crazy

thats noticable DIFFERENCE! i thought there wouldn't really be any difference but this much? Damn SE what have you done to the 360 version

Around the Network

I'm going to ask again....... you know what? fuck this, I'm out!

eh....i knew it was gonna be worse, I think everyone had their doubts.

I honestly don't know if it's as good or as bad as i expected......it's definitely worse then the ps3's.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Negligible difference IMO.

Just like every other Ps360 game.

Are people really upset over such a small difference that will only be noticeable when comparing side by side?

Dallinor said:
shinyuhadouken said:
All the horrible ps3 ports didn't get this much attention. Just let it go for fuck sakes.

Bayonetta, Why we care if the PS3 version is gimped?

Thread with near 100 posts.

There's also plenty more on Bayonetta alone if you search the site.

Most games with differences on HD consoles have brought in waves of attention. It's been that way since the gen began.

Yep 9 pages of posts on the Bayonetta and 16 pages here I think this proves one thing, some people give way too much of a shit over nothing...

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

nojustno said:
Xen said:
nojustno said:
tuscaniman said:
 Either way the graphics on this game are pretty weak on either console so it doesn't really matter.

Watch everyone ignore this.

'cause it's wrong.

Ye you seem unbiased.

No really, its no title to get if you're out for a visual gem.

Are you nuts? Dude...I have owned this game for over a month now and it is easily the best looking JRPG ever. The cutscenes are by far the best looking I've ever seen but those are CGI and pre-rendered so I guess it wouldn't be interesting to you. The game is actually extremely beautiful graphically.