By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 360 + PS3 Tied for # of AAA games

Well, the media has shown to be very biased towards Sony exclusives, for example LBP and Uncharted 2, so I dont think this means anything.

Pretty much Sony can slap anything on a disc, and have it get named GOTY at this point.

Around the Network

oh boy...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

theprof00 said:
I think reasonable is some sort of android or cybernetic organism birthed from the sea of information.

does not compute...

Also, I wasn't taking a pop at your OP - I thought your wording was clear and the post fine but it was, perhaps inevitably, taken out of context by many posters with an agenda to push.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

lonestarball said:
Well, the media has shown to be very biased towards Sony exclusives, for example LBP and Uncharted 2, so I dont think this means anything.

Pretty much Sony can slap anything on a disc, and have it get named GOTY at this point.

Uncharted 2 deserved it and Little Big Planet was unique.

I read the op and the spinning is so vulgar one can only reply :

360: 27 AAA games
PS3: 19 AAA games

Get over it...

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
starcraft said:
You guys actually waste your time with games rated 90 and 95? If you only count AAAAA exclusives (97 and up on Metacritic, as defined by me right now), Wii has Super Mario Galaxy, 360 has zip, and PS3 has zilch.

Actually the Xbox 360 and the PS3 would have GTAIV, which is a longer game than SMG.

You just debunked the Wii's existence based on AAAAA titles.

That game's not an exclusive.  It's available on 3 platforms.  There is only one AAAAA exclusive this generation, Super Mario Galaxy.

Last generation the PS2 had zero AAAAA exclusives, XBox had 1 (Halo), GameCube had 1 (Metroid Prime), and DreamCast had 2 (NFL 2K1 and Soulcalibur).

LOL I was going to answer that post but you came back for the kill. Well put.

fighter said:
I read the op and the spinning is so vulgar one can only reply :

360: 27 AAA games
PS3: 19 AAA games

Get over it...

See the part of your posted I bolded? I bolded it cause YOU LIED!!! If you would have read the OP, you would know this thread has NOTHING to do with Metacritic!!!

Seriousley can people get over themselves?

starcraft said:
You guys actually waste your time with games rated 90 and 95? If you only count AAAAA exclusives (97 and up on Metacritic, as defined by me right now), Wii has Super Mario Galaxy, 360 has zip, and PS3 has zilch.

Actually the Xbox 360 and the PS3 would have GTAIV, which is a longer game than SMG.

That game's not an exclusive.  It's available on 3 platforms.  There is only one AAAAA exclusive this generation, Super Mario Galaxy.

Last generation the PS2 had zero AAAAA exclusives, XBox had 1 (Halo), GameCube had 1 (Metroid Prime), and DreamCast had 2 (NFL 2K1 and Soulcalibur).

LOL, to paraphrase Leo-J:

"kinda ironic that the last place console is the one that [got] the most "quality" games according to critics."

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

starcraft said:

This just proves that the console with the most exclusive AAAAA titles is a failure.

Hence, Wii is a fad.

lonestarball said:

you make think it's shit, but it's still: