By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Country are you From?

lestatdark said:
trashleg said:
lestatdark said:
trashleg said:
AngelosL said:

Yeah it was lame...I prefer agressive football myself.I remember Figo he was furious!!:P That didnt stop me from Shouting and singing like everybody else when we won though :D

i was behind Portugal from day 1 in Euro 2004, and when they defeated England - omg

We have a fetish to play against England... and win xD. Since Euro 2000, they don't stand a chance against us :X

i like to see england lose

and the portugal strip reminded me of strawberries.

and they had Deco playing. plus Ricardo was a f.ing legend

i liked Euro 2004, was absolutely gutted when Greece won.

Hehehe, both of them were F.C.Porto players back then, my <3 club xD 

Yeah, it reminds me of strawberries too, and it has too many red and green. I would like it to have more blue and white >_>

Sniff, everyone here was devastated. We had a major support going for them and still they didn't win. We're domed to never win anything :P  

Sounds like this one ;)

Around the Network
Xen said:
I am one of the two people form Israel here!

:O

from VA שָׁלוֹם

halogamer1989 said:
Xen said:
I am one of the two people form Israel here!

:O

from VA שָׁלוֹם

שלום שלום!

lestatdark said:
trashleg said:
AngelosL said:
lestatdark said:
AngelosL said:
Stefl1504 said:
AngelosL said:
lestatdark said:
Porto, Portugal

I notice the OP is from Greece. I shall procede to shun you to the deepest pits of hell, as I have done to every greek since 2004 :P

Maybe this particular greek has already visited hell and found out it wasnt worth the trouble >:)

Hehe... good one lestat, but it is similar to our behaviour towards the germans since cordoba 1978, damn these people for always wining lucky :P

I actually think that the greek football team of 2004 sucked ;P I didnt like the way they played they had just found a tactic that worked ...Someone called it "Parasite Football" and I agree with the term :P Too bad you lost though. MuahahHAHhahHAHhaHa

You had 6 defensive players on the final....6!!! 

Yeah it was lame...I prefer agressive football myself.I remember Figo he was furious!!:P That didnt stop me from Shouting and singing like everybody else when we won though :D

i was behind Portugal from day 1 in Euro 2004, and when they defeated England - omg

We have a fetish to play against England... and win xD. Since Euro 2000, they don't stand a chance against us :X

We would've won if that 90th min goal wasn't disallowed. Stupid referee.

Deutschland

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

Around the Network
dobby985 said:
lestatdark said:
trashleg said:
AngelosL said:
lestatdark said:
AngelosL said:
Stefl1504 said:
AngelosL said:
lestatdark said:
Porto, Portugal

I notice the OP is from Greece. I shall procede to shun you to the deepest pits of hell, as I have done to every greek since 2004 :P

Maybe this particular greek has already visited hell and found out it wasnt worth the trouble >:)

Hehe... good one lestat, but it is similar to our behaviour towards the germans since cordoba 1978, damn these people for always wining lucky :P

I actually think that the greek football team of 2004 sucked ;P I didnt like the way they played they had just found a tactic that worked ...Someone called it "Parasite Football" and I agree with the term :P Too bad you lost though. MuahahHAHhahHAHhaHa

TRUE,was that big sol's header,disallowed for being an english winning goal,if my memory serves me right

oh well it was in lisbon,i'd expect the same at wembley

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
dobby985 said:
lestatdark said:
trashleg said:
AngelosL said:
lestatdark said:
AngelosL said:
Stefl1504 said:
AngelosL said:
lestatdark said:
Porto, Portugal

TRUE,was that big sol's header,disallowed for being an english winning goal,if my memory serves me right

oh well it was in lisbon,i'd expect the same at wembley

At 4:18-4:21

Two england players are preventing Ricardo from grabbing the ball inside his own area of action. FIFA rules say that in that area, goalkeeper is paramount, meaning no player must touch him or prevent him from grabbing the ball like the english players did.

It's not a matter of being fair or not, it's in the rules, you may not accept it, but it is as it is :P 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

no chance letsa,

that was a goal in real time,you are allowed to go for the ball,

but that was a great game,remeber it well and what international football is all about

see you in south afirca

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
no chance letsa,

but that was a great game,remeber it well and what international football is all about

see you in south afirca

I've seen lots of goals being disruled just like that. We had one on Euro 2000 as well. 

It was indeed a great game, just like every England-Portugal game, they are amongst the most thrilling ones lately ;) 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
zuvuyeay said:
no chance letsa,

see you in south afirca

I've seen lots of goals being disruled just like that. We had one on Euro 2000 as well. 

It was indeed a great game, just like every England-Portugal game, they are amongst the most thrilling ones lately ;) 

defo,

portugal seem to have a hold on us at the mo,maybe we will meet again in 2010

but i think we meet brasil early if everyone makes it through the groups,so no doubt we will be losing that one,

good luck

Above & Beyond