By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Country are you From?

lestatdark said:
Porto, Portugal

I notice the OP is from Greece. I shall procede to shun you to the deepest pits of hell, as I have done to every greek since 2004 :P

Maybe this particular greek has already visited hell and found out it wasnt worth the trouble >:)

Around the Network
AngelosL said:
lestatdark said:
Porto, Portugal

I notice the OP is from Greece. I shall procede to shun you to the deepest pits of hell, as I have done to every greek since 2004 :P

Maybe this particular greek has already visited hell and found out it wasnt worth the trouble >:)

Hehe... good one lestat, but it is similar to our behaviour towards the germans since cordoba 1978, damn these people for always wining lucky :P

AngelosL said:
lestatdark said:
Porto, Portugal

It doesn't matter, i'll give you another tour then xD 

You could have won the Euro cup everywhere else, but you had to do it in Portugal >_>

@Stefl1504

I hate lucky winners and I also hate germany for the WC 2006 :P  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Stefl1504 said:
AngelosL said:
lestatdark said:
Porto, Portugal

Hehe... good one lestat, but it is similar to our behaviour towards the germans since cordoba 1978, damn these people for always wining lucky :P

I actually think that the greek football team of 2004 sucked ;P I didnt like the way they played they had just found a tactic that worked ...Someone called it "Parasite Football" and I agree with the term :P Too bad you lost though. MuahahHAHhahHAHhaHa

The greatest country in the world:

Montana.

Around the Network
AngelosL said:
Stefl1504 said:
AngelosL said:
lestatdark said:
Porto, Portugal

I actually think that the greek football team of 2004 sucked ;P I didnt like the way they played they had just found a tactic that worked ...Someone called it "Parasite Football" and I agree with the term :P Too bad you lost though. MuahahHAHhahHAHhaHa

You had 6 defensive players on the final....6!!! 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
AngelosL said:
Stefl1504 said:
AngelosL said:
lestatdark said:
Porto, Portugal

Yeah it was lame...I prefer agressive football myself.I remember Figo he was furious!!:P That didnt stop me from Shouting and singing like everybody else when we won though :D

AngelosL said:
lestatdark said:
AngelosL said:
Stefl1504 said:
AngelosL said:
lestatdark said:
Porto, Portugal

Yeah it was lame...I prefer agressive football myself.I remember Figo he was furious!!:P That didnt stop me from Shouting and singing like everybody else when we won though :D

Bah, someday we shall have our revenge xD Although with our current team, that can take quite sometime >_>

Current PC Build

The United States. I am one of the few people that doesn't call my country America like so many people do.

AngelosL said:
lestatdark said:
AngelosL said:
Stefl1504 said:
AngelosL said:
lestatdark said:
Porto, Portugal

i was behind Portugal from day 1 in Euro 2004, and when they defeated England - omg

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.