By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The One Thing In Games I Wish I Could Do For Real!

continue

Around the Network

Bunnyhopping, feels so cool flying fast over obstacles =)

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

soulsamurai said:
Jboy0990 said:
I'd like to do all the stuff Faith does in Mirror's Edge

Parkour.....yeah i would just run everywhere. I would do it at college to get from class to class

it's actually a real sport... forgot the name though

(and I think a french one at that... the 2 actors in movies i've seen with this kind of stunts were "silent" frenchmen (last one was  "the tournament")).

op:

my pick is imortality combined with invulnerability.

or since superman is pretty much eternal, his powers.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Save states would be nice.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Retry

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

The ability to save and then reload if you fuck it up!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Magic (ice, ice II, flare, luminaire....)

Capture and battle wild animals as my career!

Level up by opening chests and harvesting Star Ocean 4 style.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

- Get hit by bullets, hide for ten seconds and be okay!
- Double jump
- Influence the direction of my jump mid-air.

Signature goes here!