By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why do you like Smash brothers?

I like how Nintendo created a series in which these fun-loving Nintendo characters beat the crap out of each other. Smash Bros series is just one of Nintendo's many great ideas for its line-up of video games.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

I like it cause its the best multiplayer experience this gen. I can play this game with my friends for hours and hours on end and never get bored.

I love Super Smash Bros. because it's the only chance for the Nintendo characters to meet each other. The fighting style is different and fun, but what would make me enjoy more is a better planned story mode showing more interactions between the characters.

Maneco's Hall of Lame
As of October 2010 and, hopefully, until the end of times

Notable Mentions (a.k.a. "Games I Played and Hated")

The Legend of Zelda:
Ocarina of Time

Pokémon Channel

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Well, I used to play to Mortal Kombat several times before discovering Smash Bros. I mean, what makes it a successful and enjoyable game is that Nintendo never really outdone theirselves in making a violent combat game. It was really refreshing and it also includes all the characters you grew up with, so it might be better than any other fighting game (including Street Fighter, VS Capcom and Mortal Kombat)

Local multiplayer of course!

Besides its the only fighting game i know play (besides Killer Instinct)

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

it's fun and easy to learn. plus i've always been great at it. still place the original as the best one with melee a close second and brawl in third.

You have to be crazy not to like it really

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Because it's fun.

they're great games, but i just can't seem to hold any interest in them.
I guess i don't like the whole fighting game genre.

Because I like beating the shit outta Mario. Can't believe he has hogged Luigi's spot light for all these years.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.