By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation Website Advertising "Final Fantasy XIII" For The Xbox 360 Only?

Thats EPIC!

Tease.

Around the Network

Nooooooooooooooo!

binary solo said:
Only in America. Really. Because I don't see any 360 "exclusive" ad on that page. I can see some final fantasy image in the background but nothing 360 related.

Ha! Im from the same country as you. Ha! HA!!!!

Perhaps you see colours in binary and thus fail to see the green that pervades that advertisement.

Tease.

thats not an official playstation site tho soo theyll do anything for the $$$

Lightning_24 said:

Nooooooooooooooo!

LOL that site is soo FTW i sent it to all my m8s on facebook xD

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
binary solo said:
Only in America. Really. Because I don't see any 360 "exclusive" ad on that page. I can see some final fantasy image in the background but nothing 360 related.

Ha! Im from the same country as you. Ha! HA!!!!

Perhaps you see colours in binary and thus fail to see the green that pervades that advertisement.

Whatchu talking about? The Waikato's on a different plane of existence. Still doesn't change the fact that there's NO ad for me to see, whether in binary colours or otherwise.

I do see a Lode Runner Xbox 360 ad though.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:

Whatchu talking about? The Waikato's on a different plane of existence. Still doesn't change the fact that there's NO ad for me to see, whether in binary colours or otherwise.

Oh? Lode runner rocks!!!

Tease.

At least isn't an official website.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Squilliam said:
binary solo said:

Oh? Lode runner rocks!!!

Is that a pun / double entendre?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
Squilliam said:
binary solo said:

Oh? Lode runner rocks!!!

Is that a pun / double entendre?

aliteration.

Tease.