By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation Website Advertising "Final Fantasy XIII" For The Xbox 360 Only?

Squilliam said:
binary solo said:
Squilliam said:
binary solo said:

Whatchu talking about? The Waikato's on a different plane of existence. Still doesn't change the fact that there's NO ad for me to see, whether in binary colours or otherwise.

I do see a Lode Runner Xbox 360 ad though.

Oh? Lode runner rocks!!!

Is that a pun / double entendre?

aliteration.

That too.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:
Squilliam said:
binary solo said:
Squilliam said:
binary solo said:

Whatchu talking about? The Waikato's on a different plane of existence. Still doesn't change the fact that there's NO ad for me to see, whether in binary colours or otherwise.

Oh? Lode runner rocks!!!

aliteration.

That too.

Also an aliteration.

Tease.

I counted 3 Xbox 360 logos on the site and one of them is top center of the page. Fans of the site gotta be rather annoyed.

Squilliam said:
binary solo said:
Squilliam said:
binary solo said:
Squilliam said:
binary solo said:

Oh? Lode runner rocks!!!

aliteration.

That too.

Also an aliteration.

So it is! I'm impressed.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

That reminds me of this picture.. so many fails =P

Around the Network
Tuganuno said:

That reminds me of this picture.. so many fails =P

That picture is full of win! LOL

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad