By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What's Your Killzone 3 Wishlist?

online and offline co-op ( up to 4 players)
Better story, more intesting and longer.
a horde/ nazi zombie mode were up to 4 players online and offline fight off waves of helghast

Around the Network

- Earth battles.
- Improved streaming engine (no more hiccups at checkpoints).

For the rest, surprise me.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

- The biggest biggest must have for Killzone 3 is Splitscreen Co-Op. Just online or offline, I don't care. Just give us Split screen so that I can play with my brother and friends.

- Environments - More diversity. I loved many of the darker Killzone 2 locations but a bit of sunlight and a more lighter areas would definitely show more of the awesome graphics the KZ2 engine was able to show.

- Tone down the swearing. Especially by Rico and Natko.

The only real complaint I had with K2 was the party system. As someone has already pointed out it was a pain to join games with your friends (or at least I found it was). Other than that, co-op would be nice and a little more differentiation between the two sides. Oh and kill Rico.

1) I wanna play as the Helghast.

2) SOMEWHERE in this game [hopefully early on] PLEASE LET THE PLAYER choose if Rico lives or dies!

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

make it like the cod series.lol

I hope Rico dies somehow. He just needs to go.

Aside from that, I want the cover improved. Just press the button to look down the sights, while I'm still in cover, and I pop out of cover and aim, and press it again to go back into cover. First going out of cover, aiming, un-aiming and going back into cover was way too tedious.

More diverse environments would be nice as well.

rod_poke772000 said:

Good topic.  I'd like to see a few things:
Co-op, split-screen and online, campaign and multiplayer.
More civilians in the urban battle settings; Helghast doesn't feel like an actual place without people or stores or dwellings.  It feels like all the gunfights take place on an abandoned movie set or something.  They should add civilian-type Helghans, and maybe introduce a kind of dynamic mechanic where the civilians attack with whatever's at hand (rocks and debris at first, and they can even pick up fallen soldiers' guns) if you fire on them.

Good topic.  I'd like to see a few things:

Co-op, split-screen and online, campaign and multiplayer.

More civilians in the urban battle settings; Helghast doesn't feel like an actual place without people or stores or dwellings.  It feels like all the gunfights take place on an abandoned movie set or something.  They should add civilian-type Helghans, and maybe introduce a kind of dynamic mechanic where the civilians attack with whatever's at hand (rocks and debris at first, and they can even pick up fallen soldiers' guns) if you fire on them.

A little more intrigue/thriller aspects; rather than just all out action all the time.  I liked the segment in KZ2 when Sev gets separated from the team; maybe a sequence where the main character has to escape a POW camp or the like, rebuilding his arsenal from fallen foes.
Different environments; maybe not beaches or jungles, but different kinds of cities or bases.  Certain Helghan outposts can have different design philosophies or environmental circumstances.  I loved the desert stages: maybe an naval outpost or cruiser.  I know that it's supposed to be a monolithic, totalitarian state, but just for the sake of variety, I'd like to see aesthetic variations on that theme.
More sci-fi-style weapons; like the Electricity Gun.
Slightly tighter camera control; maybe it's just me, but the game's a lot harder to just pick up and play without time to acclimate to the floaty camera.  I don't mind the heavier movement, but I'd like more precise camera control.
Bigger maps; I loved the 32-person battles spread over huge maps, I loved sniping people from across maps, I loved rolling out with my whole squads and getting into skirmish after skirmish on the way to objectives.  I hated 'nade spamming and killfests in the smaller, more cramped maps, especially the DLC ones.  Maybe it's just me.
Better story; There has to be something more to explore in this world than just space marines killing people/things.  Maybe this isn't the franchise to do it with, but I just want something a little bit more outside of the box.  Not a lot, just a little bit.
Online character customization options; just a small thing, but I enjoy the options in Halo for instance, and I think shooters are more fun when you can keep a look out for specific people based solely on their custom character design.
That's pretty much it for me.

this is a great list of upgrades.  +1

make two campaigns ISA and Helghast that would be cool.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

A few things :

1. ) Better Controls ( They just seemed so tight )

2. ) More Colour

3.) Around 40 - 60 players online

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E