By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games do you never get bored of?

Every game gets boring eventually. I ain't an addict to one game its not healthy.
New experiences are what I'm after because everything gets old. Philosophical thinking. Hmm...

Around the Network

Viva Pinata
Earth Defense 2017 ^~^

Even though Oblivion is by far my most favorite game it can get boring once in a while after you've played well over 1500 hours.

So I'd say Age of Empires II. Always when I get back to it I get amazed by how fun it is. And the reason why I quit is not that I get bored, it's that I get consumed by it so much that I eventually force myself to take a break.

For some reason, I'm always playing Metal Gear Online.... playing as Vamp, Mk.II and Raiden is fun!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Sonic 1 through Knuckles... I swear I'll never get tired of playing those classics... (Can't wait for the DS iteration! Sonic goodness on the go! )

Pokemon games... apparently I was supposed to get past this fad around 10 years ago. Guess I missed the memo.

Smash Bros... doesn't really matter which one. Just hand me a controller and three friends (or one... with no items on Final Destination ) and I'm set.

Mario Kart... same as Smash Bros. (Without the Final Destination part)

Super Mario Bros... whether it's the original (just tried to beat it last week... failed! ) or Super Mario World (love this one) or even New Super Mario Bros. Wii (I

Around the Network

GTA and saint row... what can i say? its fun beating sluts up lol..

Socom and Metal Gear Solid

Mario Kart

The Tales Games

Zelda

super smash brow brawl awesome multiplayer

Metroid: Other M

Gears of War 2