By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War: Chains of Olympus Demo for PSP

Since I am Sony's biggest fanboy, they decided to send me the demo early. I just finished it and it was a very good looking game that provided lots of button mashing fun.

If you are familiar with the series, then you will be right at home with the gameplay. By pressing certain button combinations, your character will perform amazing looking attacks on your enemyies. The demo also provided one magic spell that can be used during battle. There are also some required interations with the environment in order for you to proceed ahead. 

The graphics are some of the best I've seen on the PSP. The animation is very smooth, with no slow down, even when there are 6 enemies on the screen with huge explosions and monsters in the background. The demo also features large boss encounters which include the timed button presses sequence. The cutscenes are very well done and look very sharp on the PSP screen.

The music and voice acting is on par with previous installations of God of War. The sound effects come in loud on the PSP speakers, enhancing the overall experience. 

Hopefully all you PSP owners signed up for a copy, it should be arriving soon. 

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network

Got it weeks ago and yes it is great. Demo lives to series, hopefully the whole game does too. Definitely the best looking PSP game I've played, still need to try Silent Hill though.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

RolStoppable said:
Are you still waiting for GT Mobile or have you given up all hope for that one?

Is this a troll post or is this part of some previous discussion?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

He's not trolling. Rol knows that I've been waiting for GT PSP for a long ass time now.

Still waiting......

@ckmlb

WTF?!?! I lost fanboy status.

@Rol

Stop trolling the Sony threads!!!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Are you still waiting for GT Mobile or have you given up all hope for that one?

The game will come sooner or later ... its just a to big seller for Sony to look past it ...

Oh , and GOW is still my #1 most wanted game ... to bad that I live in the EU and couldent get it :( 

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!