By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Reasons why fable III will crush Fable II

Fable 2 killer confirmed

Around the Network

Will Fable 3 have real armor again? Fable 2 sucked in that department.. I mean WTF running around in "fancy" cloth doesn't work for me.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:
Will Fable 3 have real armor again? Fable 2 sucked in that department.. I mean WTF running around in "fancy" cloth doesn't work for me.

im almost 100 percent sure it will, they took some fan complaints and put them into see the future and knothole island

I realllllllly hope they look back at Fable 1, and go from there. I want to pretend Fable 2 never happened. I hated that game, and yet i have all the achievements for it, and bought the limited edition, my biggest game dissapointment this gen so far.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

This is definately going to crush Fable 2. Still getting all my last achievements for Fable 2, but im too excited for 3.

Around the Network

I will play Fable 3 with an open mind, but it is far from high anticipation. Fable 2 was a major disappointment. Lets see if they can get three right (for once).

Fable is probably my favorite WRPG alongside Oblivion and I've always been scared to play Fable II because of all the hate :/

Hopefully Fable III will be just as epic as the first.

its no longer an RPG, so its going to be terrible! that unless they're not taking it too seriously , the removing of RPG i mean.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

As many things as there was wrong with Fable II (Among other things, the story, ending, limited clothe styles, ending, dog not being smart, ending, lack of interesting weapons, ending) I loved it. I just finished it again today probably thirty minutes before now. Fable III is my number 1 right now-- especially after seeing the

-Dev diaries (good)

-Intro Cinematic(great)

-Character models and voices(incredible)

-and launch trailer/commercial(So good that I'd place it even above Gears of War Mad World commercial)

Fable is my favorite WRPG series ever. Demon's Souls is my second even though it's a single game (inb4 lolnot WRPG, because it doesn't play anything like the genre JRPG) with Mass Effect in third.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Reasons why Fable III will crush Fable II: Because they're releasing it on PC!!!