By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Medal of Honor Heroes 2 or RE: Umbrella Chronicles

I'm still gameflying it first. If it turns out to be worth the purchase then I'll probably pick it up.

Every time I hear multiple paths in Arcade Shooters I think of Time Crisis and that game still wasn't worth more than two or three play throughs. (Not that I expect UC to be anything like Time Crisis or nearly as short.)

Around the Network

Your real question is whether you prefer better story and presentation or better controls and online multiplayer.

Personally, I'm more interested in MoHH2. Sometimes I just want to go online and shoot people.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I will be getting both.

MOH mainly for its controls/multiplayer plus I'm sure the main game will be good value.

RE:UC is a more casual shooter for me which should be fun 2 player.

Im not getting the zapper though (at least not yet)

I will also get both games. I'm a RE fan and from MOH I want the multiplayer.

loadedstatement said:
RE:UC isnt out yet. So no one has played it. But I will definitely pick up RE:UC because im a big fan of the series. Ive been thinking about MOH because a lot of people have reviewed it well, but im not a huge fan of FPS games. Although COD4 got amazing reviews and I heard it is amazing if you are into that stuff.

That's not true the game is out, i have it and it is DAMN AWESOME!

Around the Network

Personally RE:UC, I played the Wii version of Resi 4 at least 5 times over so for me its an easy choise. But MOH had had good reviews so either depending on taste would be a good buy really.

thanks for the advice

MOH:H2! I got it yesterday and it's very, very good! I'm looking at Umbrella Chronicles too, but no way is it worth 50 bucks for a lightgun sooter. You will get far more value out of MOH:H2, and if it's a lightgun shooter you want, it has that AND pretty good online multiplayer. It's by far the better choice, even if you're an RE fan like me (I'll be buying either a 360 or PS3 JUST for RE5).

RolStoppable said:

I think after the 9.5 Gamespot gave SMG they have to rate some other Wii games a little lower to prove their bias. Not that I don't agree with a 7.0 for UC, which is still a solid score, but 6.0 for Fire Emblem is damn harsh.

Gamespot does not like the Wii. If you look at their reviews, you see that time and again.

medal of honour finally got a second review, and its fairly positive from gamespot

http://au.gamespot.com/wii/action/medalofhonorheroes2/review.html?sid=6183047&tag=recent_updates;title;3

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)