By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Venetica NA Release Date?

Anybody know when it comes to NA? I am really looking forward to this.

Thanks,

Wayne Rooney is the best!  Manchester United rules!

Around the Network

huh

I am guessing vaporware/crapware until I get some good info on it
The game hasn't been hyped at all.

Maybe this E3 we'll get something.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

With a little research, you both would know exactly what the OP is talking about.

And we don't know a release date yet. Sometime in 2010 is my guess.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:
With a little research, you both would know exactly what the OP is talking about.

I do know what he is talking about..

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
loadedstatement said:

I do know what he is talking about..

me 2, i said huh as in, why make a thread about it when you have wiki/google

No informations about that yet.

360 version is available in Germany and probably Austria and Switzerland too.
I don't think it's even released in the rest of Europe

Barozi said:
No informations about that yet.

360 version is available in Germany and probably Austria and Switzerland too.
I don't think it's even released in the rest of Europe

Oh shit, I guess I actually didn't know what I was talking about, lol.

I was unaware the game was released at all.

360 version is also already available in France: http://www.amazon.fr/KochMedia-Venetica/dp/B002H1JGNC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1266192108&sr=8-1

Same for Benelux. All PAL releases of the 360 version include English lanugage, but this won't help you as the game is region locked.

Still no information about the NA version, but check this part of the game forum regularly or ask your question there: http://forum.dtp-entertainment.com/viewforum.php?f=159

You should watch out with this one as reviews show very bad quality.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB