By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I get Battlefield Bad Company 2?

When does you coupon end? If it ends until 12/31/10 then save it for Dead Space 2. Get BFBC2 on Amazon for $56.99 and free $20 gift card for your next video game purchase.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Around the Network
NicholasCage said:
When does you coupon end? If it ends until 12/31/10 then save it for Dead Space 2. Get BFBC2 on Amazon for $56.99 and free $20 gift card for your next video game purchase.

it ends in two weeks. Also i would get it from amazon but i have my 60 dollars on paypal

KylieDog said:
Yes get Bad Company 2.

MAG is only being promoted by PS3 fans because it is exclusive, if it was 2D and had no vertical pitch PS3 fans would still say buy MAG, ignore them.

Look at reviews, MAG isn't very good.

nope, i said to get MAG because it released and BC2 have long way till it gets released and we don't know if its actually better than the first or the same, or even worse.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Well it's more of whether or not you want to buy the game and not a matter of should. Do you want Battlefield Badcompany 2? If you are not sure, then I would not rush to get it and check what your other options are. The only thing you'd be missing out on is another war shooter besides MW2, which you already have.

What I suggest you do is try out the demo. If you already have and your still not sure, consider looking at your other options.

KylieDog said:
Severance said:
KylieDog said:
Yes get Bad Company 2.

MAG is only being promoted by PS3 fans because it is exclusive, if it was 2D and had no vertical pitch PS3 fans would still say buy MAG, ignore them.

Look at reviews, MAG isn't very good.

nope, i said to get MAG because it released and BC2 have long way till it gets released and we don't know if its actually better than the first or the same, or even worse.

Less than 3 weeks until release, hardly a "long way".  Already has a review that scores higher than any review for MAG and from the beta, demo and just videos and featues already I clear it far surpases the first game.

Whatever you say ! , (i didn't know it was reviewed actually) and since its 3 weeks then that means his coupon will expire. so i guess he should use it on an EA game currently released say, Army of two or something

Around the Network

to me no hesitation between MAG and BFBC2, MAG is technically inferior, on my beamer I tought ouch this is a pain to watch, especially after MW2.
The teamplay in BFBC2 is great, provided that you have a good friendlist of good BF players, because if you are alone in a lousy team, then the game is really frustrating.
The game is out in 3 weeks and you can play the demo until then, by the way the snowy map in the demo looks (to me) a lot less good than the sandy map in the beta so the final game will look a lot better i think.

Of course you should get BC2. It's pure AAA. +90% Meta and 5 million seller. The combat feels realistic yet accessible for anyone, vehicles are incredible, guns and explosions sound and look amazing, big battlefields, excellent leveling system, objective based gameplay, big online community etc etc.

Severance said:
get MAG instead , its addictive as hell.

No lmao, MAG is a total let down, the reviews reflect this,

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is amazing, even the demo is better than MAG and that is one level with a couple of weapons lol, the only thing, if you get drawn into Battlefield Bad Company 2 you won't ever get out alive! I have been playing the demo everyday since it came out and still loving it so god knows how I will put the full game down!

FKNetwork said:
Severance said:
get MAG instead , its addictive as hell.

No lmao, MAG is a total let down, the reviews reflect this,

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is amazing, even the demo is better than MAG and that is one level with a couple of weapons lol, the only thing, if you get drawn into Battlefield Bad Company 2 you won't ever get out alive! I have been playing the demo everyday since it came out and still loving it so god knows how I will put the full game down!

it was a let down because you don't have a ps3 or because you didn't play it?

Oh how I wish I could speak here, but embargo's are forbidding me :'(