By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why don't you own a Wii, 360, or PS3 in 2010?!?

I don't have a 360 cause I'm not a big fan of FPS and all the other games I like are usually multiplatform ones that are on the PS3, which also has God Of War and Gran Turismo.

Around the Network

I haven't had the money for a PS3. But I'll get one for the launch of FFXIII (hopefully)

There were only a small handful of 360 games that appealed to me, and one of the biggest things was Lost & the Damned, I have been saying for YEARS that they need a GTA game with bikers for this generation. It also helps part of it takes place in my home state of NJ lol. Halo and Gears are appealing, just not enough for me to buy a new console.

PSN ID: KingFate_

I really want a ps3, I want ff13, modnation racers, little big planet and ratchet, but... there are no more games than that ones

sold the wii.
100% i want are on the ps3 and pc

Around the Network

I don't have a 360 because most of it's games are available for pc with better controls anyway, And I don't have a ps3 because I'm too busy playing wii and pc games and I don't have a hd tv anyway. I'm also not a fan of dual analog sticks.

I've got the wii - I can't afford anything else on £5 /month, and I've got enough games to keep me entertained anyway :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I have a PS3 and Wii because I've always had Sony and Nintendo Consoles all my life and love all the franchises each console had to offer and I'll continue to support Sony and Nintendo and buy their games.

I don't have a X360 for the following reasons (not in any particular order):

1) Games - If I owned a X360 right now, the only games I'd have are Halo 3, Halo: ODST and Gears of War 1 & 2. 4 Games... Why? Mass Effect series? Left 4 Dead series? Already got them on PC. Nor am I interested in the other 360 exclusive series which includes Forza, Fable, Crackdown, etc. Upcoming games? Alan Wake? Don't give a damn about it. Splinter Cell? Don't give a damn either. Even if I did care, PC has me covered. Natal? Nope, not interested. The only upcoming game I'd care about is Halo Reach.

2) Too much other things to buy - Gotta buy a wifi adaptor. Gotta pay for Xbox Live. Gotta pay for another controller. Gotta buy a bigger harddrive. OMFG...

So in the end, there's really no need for me to get a 360 right now nor am I planning to in the near future either.

I'm happy with what my PS3, Wii, DS, PSP and PC has to offer and it shall be like that for a long long time.

Cross-X said:
I have a PS3 and Wii because I've always had Sony and Nintendo Consoles all my life and love all the franchises each console had to offer and I'll continue to support Sony and Nintendo and buy their games.

I don't have a X360 for the following reasons (not in any particular order):

1) Games - If I owned a X360 right now, the only games I'd have are Halo 3, Halo: ODST and Gears of War 1 & 2. 4 Games... Why? Mass Effect series? Left 4 Dead series? Already got them on PC. Nor am I interested in the other 360 exclusive series which includes Forza, Fable, Crackdown, etc. Upcoming games? Alan Wake? Don't give a damn about it. Splinter Cell? Don't give a damn either. Even if I did care, PC has me covered. Natal? Nope, not interested. The only upcoming game I'd care about is Halo Reach.

2) Too much other things to buy - Gotta buy a wifi adaptor. Gotta pay for Xbox Live. Gotta pay for another controller. Gotta buy a bigger harddrive. OMFG...

So in the end, there's really no need for me to get a 360 right now nor am I planning to in the near future either.

I'm happy with what my PS3, Wii, DS, PSP and PC has to offer and it shall be like that for a long long time.

OMFG, how could I have forgot this in my post... ok

Reason 3 why I have not got a 360 yet, whats Cross-X said in reason 2. =0|

Sadly I only have time these days to play my 360, with work and other committments I really only have time for one console, my Wii just sits there waiting for Zelda. I would buy a PS3 in a second if I had the time to play it. :(