By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Halo: Reach Thread

JaggedSac said:
Hopefully Invasion is going to blow our minds :) Cannot wait for the new info.

Yeah I know I certainly have a feeling its going to.  This is the gametype thats been announced that I'm most hyped for from the tiny bit thats been rumored / released it sounds like its going to be crazy.  Pretty stoaked for Arena and Generator Defense as well.  Hell I'm pumped for the whole freaking game!!!

Around the Network

Ya'll mofos better be catching the new Reach footage on Game Trailers TV on Spike at 12:30 today.

Hot dog, the gameplay looks smooth as silk. Even more so than Halo 3 and that game is like butter. Invasion isn't too radical or new in terms of past FPS games, but it is definitely going to add some variety to Reach multiplayer. Battle bros are cool. Different loadouts at different points in the game are cool too. Animations have gotten a great bump. Weapon models look fantastic. Grenade explosion look more meaty. The transparent graphics around objectives look great.

GIF ATTACK!!

I want this game.

Around the Network

The BEST looking official thread on VGC! Well done AS

Agreed with seece =)
Jagged sac, nice gifs but where did you find those gameplay?

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Seece said:
The BEST looking official thread on VGC! Well done AS

It's only fitting that what will most likely be the best 360 game this year has the best thread. Seriously good job and Jagged is bringing the meat. Armor lock looks beyond sick, I'm really liking that little EMP blast at the end. Tomorrow makes it exactly 2 weeks boys and girls.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Great job everyone who's adding to this thread!!!! Lets keep this bad boy growing!!

Also the Reach episode of GTTV was awesome sauce. Not sure if anyone here read the Bungie weekly update on Bungie.net this past friday but they said there will be huge multiplayer announcements next week. Also the gameplay looks incredibly smooth and Bungie has said the game looks even better now than what you saw of the Beta on GTTV. Game of the Year can't come soon enough.

Also the sheer amount of carnage in those GIF's is crazy. Thats the thing about Halo thats so awesome, its balls to the wall action at all times!!!

14 days, 21 hours, 27 minutes until the Halo: Reach beta comes out!!!!!!

http://skno.net/reach/countdown/