By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Halo: Reach Thread

Wow Halo: Reach is looking like Killzone 2 with more colors!  I'm lovin it!

Around the Network

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?pager.offset=1&cId=3178811&p=

1up Halo Reach article just went up.

it is AWESOME !!

JaggedSac said:

Glad to see your back from the bullshit ban and loving the comparison. Its going to be awesome seeing how much better the final game looks, the way their going we can definitely expect what we saw at the vga game awards.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network

What do you think about the new game modes?

I probably won't do the free for all headhunter, but the team one sounds cool. I played something similar in UT I think.

The stockpile(I think thats what it was called) game mode sounds good. Generators does as well. We will find out about Invasion come Friday night on whatever that GameTrailers show is with Geoff.

JaggedSac said:

That's an awesome comparison.  Even though it's insanely pretty I will never use it.  =P

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:

That's an awesome comparison.  Even though it's insanely pretty I will never use it.  =P

Are you a DMR man?  I think that will be my gun of choice as well.

With Infinity Ward imploding, Halo: Reach has to be considered the biggest FPS release for both this year and next year at this juncture. Im almost willing to bet that Halo: Reach will outsell Call of Duty: Vietnam both Xbox 360 and PS3 combined as im pretty sure the word has spread amongst the online communities than Infinity Ward as a developer is dead, so people will be looking for the next big thing. Halo is the surest candidate to fill those shoes for a lot of people.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
With Infinity Ward imploding, Halo: Reach has to be considered the biggest FPS release for both this year and next year at this juncture. Im almost willing to bet that Halo: Reach will outsell Call of Duty: Vietnam both Xbox 360 and PS3 combined as im pretty sure the word has spread amongst the online communities than Infinity Ward as a developer is dead, so people will be looking for the next big thing. Halo is the surest candidate to fill those shoes for a lot of people.

Hopefully you will buy this game.  We need to get some Firefight going without your Kiwi connection making my game play like a slideshow :)