By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The "But PS3 is selling good for its price" arguement is officialy dead

*yawn*

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Yes.

You could have ended right there by saying "   " instead.

Soriku said:
leo-j said:
@dtewi

The ps3 is selling much better than the 360 in the same time preiod.

VG Chartz begs to differ:

http://vgchartz.com/hwlaunch.php

It seems they are tied, but the 360 has a bit of a lead. An EXTREMELY small lead, but a lead.

We all know ioi is bias.  Just look at his profile. :p

/ducks

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

lol @ this thread.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

It's times like this I wish Hus or Blue3 were here, althoug I didn't really know Blue3 much.

Around the Network

For the week ending November 10/11.
Xbox 360 235k
PS3 199k

Yeah, I'll take that. I really don't care if the PS3 wins, I just want it to sell well enough to be a viable platform so it maintains full third party support. Of course, that's largely due to the first week of the new 40gb in Japan. Gah. Here's hoping the PS3 is finally gaining some traction and momentum.

The PS3 is, thanks to some noticable bumps in sales, performing rather closely to the 360 for the moment. At $120 more for the cheapest model and $150 more for the "standard" model. That's actually quite something. If they could get the cost of the thing down to the 360's cost they'd be outselling the 360 right now.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

grandmaster192 said:
It's times like this I wish Hus or Blue3 were here, althoug I didn't really know Blue3 much.

lucky, you.

This thread's id is 10101. cool.

/off topic post

:-p

lol