By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NGAMER: Nintendo's summit is going to be bigger than E3

to be honest even if its bigger than Other M galaxy 2 and golden sun 3 ill be happy

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
woopah said:
to be honest even if its bigger than Other M galaxy 2 and golden sun 3 ill be happy

It will be hard to beat that... i looking into DS 2 , and/or some Zelda teaser , and maybe some last story info/trailer ...

-2weeks i gonna freaking die here ... 

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

I think a lot of people are setting themselves up for some massive disappointment. They're going to talk about upcoming games, maybe an external upscaler for Wiis, the DSiXL international release, and probably nothing else.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Millennium said:
I think a lot of people are setting themselves up for some massive disappointment. They're going to talk about upcoming games, maybe an external upscaler for Wiis, and probably nothing else.

Iam pretty much aware that this meeting has minimal chances of show us something big once that there is GDC and E3 besides from the TGS , but any how , get on board of the HYPE train is so cool ...

ps:i could bet that metroid other M will be there to be played ...

I doubt that anything will be playable. It's a media summit: essentially a big press conference. They won't have demo machines set up for that.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Around the Network

as much as i want to see Zelda i would rather they keep it until E3.... OMG what am I saying! i want to see Zelda but at the same time i am too excited to see it... I am not ready yet :P

i want Pikmin but i am not expecting it. don't care for kirby but i hope they show it for those who like it.

how could the last E3 be beaten easily i don't get.. i mean they had two Morio platformers and Metroid other M.

to beat that they will have to show Zelda at least!

my predictions though is that they will show us the now DS and games for it i don't know if the now pokemon game is for the currant DS as i have not been paying much attention to it. but the game could be for the new DS as it would be a great start for the new system.

and yeah come vitality censor games.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

chichi-101 said:
I don't understand why people are saying it wont be much. I was very disappointed in their 08 E3 conference, but very satisfied with the 09 one. I'm still trying to figure out how the other companies E3 conferences was so much better....

Anyway, when they hype something up to this magnitude, I always get one announcement that I'm happy with, and plenty where I'm satisfied.

+1 For my Sony's conference on 09 E3 was pretty lame, the show has very few surprises and the "wand" show off was lame. Natal was seems more awesome, but still didn't make me drool. For me it was Microsoft > Nintendo > Sony

I don't want to believe on Ngamer twitter, weren't they the ones that said that Sonic was on SMG2?

They are just creating hype and it's going over 9000! I don't think they can show something bigger than Golden Sun 3, Metroid: Other M and SMG2 together. Unless they show release dates for these 3 games and SMG coming on April :O

Edit: I didn't even count NSMB wii, so they need to do a way better show now lol, damn hype train

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Dazkarieh said:
So it'll be better than Super Mario Galaxy 2 + Wii Sports Resort + Metroid: Other M + Golden Sun DS + Wii Music + New Super Mario Bros Wii + The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks + Wii Vitality Sensor (just to mention announcements) glued together?

Nice!

Yup, this can't be a single game. Tell me game that can be better than Mario and Metroid for the Nintendo fans?

It's a new handheld, I am calling it now!

Or.... Wii HD! Omg Patcher was right.

ZaP~ said:
chichi-101 said:
I don't understand why people are saying it wont be much. I was very disappointed in their 08 E3 conference, but very satisfied with the 09 one. I'm still trying to figure out how the other companies E3 conferences was so much better....

Anyway, when they hype something up to this magnitude, I always get one announcement that I'm happy with, and plenty where I'm satisfied.

+1 For my Sony's conference on 09 E3 was pretty lame, the show has very few surprises and the "wand" show off was lame. Natal was seems more awesome, but still didn't make me drool. For me it was Microsoft > Nintendo > Sony

I don't want to believe on Ngamer twitter, weren't they the ones that said that Sonic was on SMG2?

They are just creating hype and it's going over 9000! I don't think they can show something bigger than Golden Sun 3, Metroid: Other M and SMG2 together. Unless they show release dates for these 3 games and SMG coming on April :O

Edit: I didn't even count NSMB wii, so they need to do a way better show now lol, damn hype train

SMG2 is set to the first half of 2010 , if metroid comes in Q3 and zelda in Q4 MGS must come in Q3 makes sense , and i will cry if its true...but i think the game is coming in june ...but lets see

i'm pretty sure that there WILL be demo kiosks set up for this thing

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia