By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Suda51 reconfirms interest in No More Heroes 3 on Wii's successor!

A portion of a Game Informer interview with Suda51...

GI: You've made comments about the No More Heroes series continuing on a new platform. Do you expect to make a No More Heroes 3? And do you think No More Heroes 2 might eventually be rereleased on Xbox 360 like the original in Japan?

Suda51: If there is a chance to continue No More Heroes, I am interested in making NMH3. I personally think that NMH is a game for Wii, so I would be very happy if I could make a game for the Wii’s successor, whenever that might be. I was not involved in the production of the 360 version of NMH1, so I don’t know anything about that.

Full interview here

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=114055

Around the Network

I just wish people would stop asking about it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

It's good to have some conformation and it sounds like Nintendo's next system isn't to far off.

so the producer didn't really want to port it?

morenoingrato said:
so the producer didn't really want to port it?

Yeah it sounded like he had nothing to do with port at all.

Around the Network

Why the hell are nintendo thinking of a new system already

mM
leo-j said:

just because they are thinking of one doesn't mean they are releasign one soon, could be in 2012 mind you.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nice to know that the HD port is not what Suda wanted...

VGChartz

leo-j said:

???  Which of the Big 3 ISN'T thinking about their new system?

OT:  I'm glad Suda still wants to make No More Heroes games, I'm glad he's happy with the success his game has made.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

milkyjoe said:
Nice to know that the HD port is not what Suda wanted...

I saw your post on CVG: "You've made comments about the No More Heroes series continuing on a new platform. Do you expect to make a No More Heroes 3? And do you think No More Heroes 2 might eventually be rereleased on Xbox 360 like the original in Japan?

If there is a chance to continue No More Heroes, I am interested in making NMH3. I personally think that NMH is a game for Wii, so I would be very happy if I could make a game for the Wii’s successor, whenever that might be. I was not involved in the production of the 360 version of NMH1, so I don’t know anything about that."

I can't wait for NMH3, but we will most likely be playing it around 2013 or 2014.  No more heroes 3: The Final Touchdown?

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d