By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Top 10 selling games in Saudi Arabia

Fab_GS said:
Bamboleo said:
I thought muslim people weren't allowed to game :S

that's an offense to Allah or something??

A friend told me this, I'm not coming up with it.

...............?

dude your friend knows absolutley nothing about anything....that's one of the stupidest comments anyone has ever made about my religion...and trust me I've heard some stupid comments.

Around the Network
perpride said:
Fab_GS said:
Bamboleo said:

...............?

dude your friend knows absolutley nothing about anything....that's one of the stupidest comments anyone has ever made about my religion...and trust me I've heard some stupid comments.

i agree

jedians said:
perpride said:
Fab_GS said:
Bamboleo said:

...............?

i agree

Sorry if I offended you but when my friend said that to me it sounded reasonable comparing to other religious stuff muslim people do.

weird top 10.....

Bamboleo said:
jedians said:
perpride said:
Fab_GS said:
Bamboleo said:

...............?

i agree

Sorry if I offended you but when my friend said that to me it sounded reasonable comparing to other religious stuff muslim people do.

How is it "reasonable?"
That just shows how ignorant you and your friend are.

Around the Network

@ Fab

I'm sorry but in my country TV news I see every week muslim fanatics blowing themselves up along with an average of 50 other innocent muslims just for the sake of allah.

Again, compared to this, when I was told that gaming was forbidden for muslims I thought it was reasonable.

MikeB said:

Nice, last year I was amazed how many places were selling PS3s in Iran.

Lots of piracy over there though, rich people seem to go for PS3 console and the rest were stuck with PS2, DS and PSP (more popular than DS it seemed) game consoles.

What are you talking about? I did not see a single PS3 on sale or meet a person with a single PS3 when I was in Iran last summer. I went to payetacht too which is pretty much the center for electronics in Iran and its all 360's. Mainly because they can pirate games for it so easily. Everyone there just plays Fifa on their 360's, well those that can afford a console.

@Bamboleo

Those aren't Muslims their brainwashed scum. Although its not hard to brainwash someone whose had their whole family killed because of cluster bombs and foreign invaders, been evicted from their own land and watched their only home bulldozed to the ground for no reason and has only the rocks in his or her hand to fight back against people with tanks. I'm not excusing their actions but read up on a little history before making comments. Around 80 people die every day from gun related crimes in the United States, should give you a little perspective on what is killing the most innocent people in the world.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

pes is a hit there...

@ Mendicate Bias

What are you talking about? I did not see a single PS3 on sale

Not a single XBox, but if you visit any of the bigger stores selling Sony equipment in Tehran you will find PS3s.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

@ Mendicate Bias

Also surprised by how many Sony-only selling shops there are in Iran. I saw 3 nearby each other.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales