By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any one got Star Ocean 4 The Last cHope International ?

it releases today in america an this friday in europe(europeans ps3 owners  didn 't have to wait as much as the 360 owners)

Around the Network

Im considering it, not because I think its going to be that great, I just haven't played a traditional jrpg in years

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

at full price? NEVER! "kay?"

when its in the bargain bin? if its dirt cheap, maybe.."kay?"

I pre-ordered it and they supposedly despatched it yesterday. I should get it by the end of this week.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Ive had the 360 version for about a year now. It's a pretty good game. Long winded sometimes, but the battle system is pretty cool.

Around the Network

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Not sure if I want to buy this, it's out in 3 days (As Crystal said), I mean, I've never played a Star Ocean game, but I'm considering getting into them, since they seem like good RPG's, although they get so much negative feedback from gamers, especially this one, I don't see what's wrong with it, people always say the voice acting is terrible... but isn't it in EVERY JRPG that isn't Final Fantasy (Even they don't get it right every time)

I'll probably end up buying it though, just cause I'm no good with money...

@jbrist:

im very new to Star Ocean too, the only one i played was 'til the end of time, on PS2. The thing i like the most were the story-twists, and the Stories inside the Storys - every Planet had is own problems, and they were epicly told.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Nope I spent my cash on WKC instead, I hope I won't regret that decision.

I may get it when its like really cheap though.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

leatherhat said:
Im considering it, not because I think its going to be that great, I just haven't played a traditional jrpg in years

Its not really traditional though.