By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any one got Star Ocean 4 The Last cHope International ?

12 Hrs :3

and i like the way its told, the scale is epic, because every planet looks.. alive? (<- is this the right word?)

but in its Core, Star Ocean is the same as it was on PS2, an great RPG with many interresting Story Scenes, and brand new: tons of strange, but enjoyable humour.

edit: one question though, if there is one living in the UK here with Star Ocean: can you choose the Language of the subtitles? (german for example?) because a friend wants to buy SO too, but he's short on money right now, and it would cost him just 35 Euro to import it.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

yes i have the PAL version there are subtitles for german,french,Spanish,Italian
also the trophies are difficult to do

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
yes i have the PAL version there are subtitles for german,french,Spanish,Italian
also the trophies are difficult to do

thanks pal :)

yes, the trophys are hard.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!