By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

I'm playing nothing college and work won't allow it. But I beat army of two: the 40th day with my bro last weekend. Fun, buggy, no story, harder than most on hard. Pretty cool.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Mass Effect 2 & SILENT HILL Homecoming.

That all ends in 2 weeks though.

Yet oddly no vastly superior Silent Hill Shattered Memories

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Gears 2 for me mostly, with a little of the original Mass Effect, and tons of the Heavy Rain demo.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

uno wiiware

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Twlight princess! Why did I miss this game first time around D: After that Metroid Prime Triolgy

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Supposedly I'm currently playing Final Fantasy IX and Bit.Trip.Beat (thanks for that one Bacon), but since I've had too much homework lately, I haven't played much :(

I have Mass Effect 2, DiRT 2 and Fire Emblem Wii waiting for me, too.

I'm the only one here with no new games

Uncharted:Drakes Fortune (yea I know first one but hey give me money if you wanna complain)and Im downloading Final Fantasy 8 as I type so yea going to take a while...

Heavily: Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 10, Baten Kaitos Origins.

Kind of: New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Paper Mario, Super Mario 64, Final Fantasy 1.

Should Soon Enough: Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy 9, Super Mario Kart, Ratchet and Clank Going Commando, Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal, Jak 2, Jak 3.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

oh boy..

Command & Conquer
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening
F-Zero GX
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time