By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Galaxy Sold Out on Amazon UK

Never seen this message for a game before, but then again I never looked when Halo3 was released:

Amazon.co.uk Availability Announcement

Due to exceptional demand for this title, we have already taken orders to fulfill our release day allocation. As a result, Amazon.co.uk will not be taking any more orders on this product until we have more stock. We would like to assure customers that all current pre-orders will be fulfilled. Please check this web page regularly for further updates

Around the Network

So?

MontanaHatchet said:
So?

You could say 'so' to any post on any forum ever created because what is interesting to one person is pointless to another.

Something that is more pointless than all of that however is bothering to read a post and replying with 'so?'

Before you became a mod you should really have become a grown up first :P

Amazon is a pretty useless indicator of sales to be honest.

play.com has been like this for a while.

Dam it I canceled my pre-order and will have to scoot around town trying to find a copy come Friday.

*EDIT * Already another thred on this

Around the Network

I'm really becoming pissed off at people taking jabs at my moderator position. I'm banning you for one day, just because I can.

MontanaHatchet said:

I'm really becoming pissed off at people taking jabs at my moderator position. I'm banning you for one day, just because I can.

And you wonder why people take jabs at you?

Grow up man, banning somebody because they replied to a fairly immature post is just stupid and you should know it. 

All I said was, "So"? I was wondering the real point. I'll unban him now that I'm less pissed off, but I swear to God, if one more person uses it as a cheap excuse at a jab, I'm going to go berserk.

Dude, there is no need to threaten to use your power against people for them doing nothing wrong. Your "So" reply was trolling but it was no big deal. It is fine to troll from time to time.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Alright, forgive me. It was nothing against him, but seriously, a little part of me got taken over by the Devil right there.