By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Galaxy Sold Out on Amazon UK

Eh I can see why your pissed but you need to be a bit more thick skinned if your a mod, Shams and Bk constantly get told they are fanboys by angry Sony fans, SSJ gets ripped apart for his news articles and Ck has been accused of trolling so many times its not funny, they haven't randomly banned people though.
Also people are less likely to take jabs at you if you make some of your posts a little bit less trollish, I know you aren't really much of a troll (probably less of one than me =P) but sometimes your posts are mildly inflammatory and as a mod people will always jump down your throat yelling 'OMGz MOd R faNboy!'.

Edit: oh and

*florid bow*

You are forgiven, sir knight.

Around the Network

Alright, I get it. Go to "Endless Ocean" if you want an example of why I was annoyed by this.

Back to the original discussion, eh?

Lets try

Ehem...

Well, isn't it nice to know that Super Mario Galaxy is selling well?!

ISN'T IT JUST JOLLY?!!

OMG ! ! Assassins Creed for both PS3 and X360 is SOLD OUT on amazon.com ! !

Around the Network

I didn't take it pesonally but you have to rise above any jabs that are made at you becaues as a mod you are going to get them and there isn't much you can do unless they get abusive.
Personal opinion on the subject of a post is ok but you have to try and remain impartial even if the post seems boring or pointless to you, unless it breaks forum rules.
I used to be a mod on AOL teens and i know nevr well it's a very thin line you walk between being liked and being seen as a cunt!

*just to make it clear I'm not calling you that I'm just trying to point out it's sometimes difficult to get the balance right and you are never going to please everyone.

Tetsuo Shima said:
OMG ! ! Assassins Creed for both PS3 and X360 is SOLD OUT on amazon.com ! !

This is untrue.

Actually Mario is in stock. AC in stock on November 16

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=pd_ts_c_th_more?&pf_rd_p=304530301&pf_rd_s=right-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=507846&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=03GEN9N6X9KYC8Y8VFJR

Edit: You meant co.uk... so yes, you are right but I meant amazon.com so I'm right too...

Amazon in the USA is pulling a fast one. I had it pre-ordered and Amazon moved the ship date to Friday. It looks like they are counting on a second shipment to fill the pre-orders. When I found this out yesterday I canceled and went to EB Games to get a copy. I was lucky, I got the last copy. The people in line behind me were out of luck.

MontanaHatchet said:
All I said was, "So"? I was wondering the real point. I'll unban him now that I'm less pissed off, but I swear to God, if one more person uses it as a cheap excuse at a jab, I'm going to go berserk.

So you can go berserk only because you are a mod? *fg*

(In case of not noticing: This was a funny joke!)