By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN: Best Games OVERALL! (And the winner is....)

Half life 2 deserves that spot but the lack of any halo game is a bit disturbing... Not even Halo CE??

Long Live SHIO!

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Slimebeast said:
KylieDog said:
Poor list. Except for Battlefield 1942.

Please reveal your own list, roughly. No, Im not gonna attack it, im just curious since u say this list is bad.

In no order and off the top of my head.

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Battlefield 1942

Resident Evil (GC)

God of War

GTA: Vice City

Metal Gear Solid 3

Final Fantasy XII

Street Fighter IV

Resident Evil 4 (I hate it, but what it done for the TPS genre has to be acknowledged)

Metroid Prime

That's much more like it. I still not entirely agree, but much better

I have only played two games on that list: Half-Life 2 and Uncharted 2. I can not comment on the list. Only played the two games. They must deserve their positions in top 10. All AAA games FTW.

Bad list.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Well, it's obviously someone's personal opinion, but could be worse.

Besides, it's IGN. XD

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Where is Civilization IV? Flawless game imo. Still playing it from time to time.

Agreed with most of the list, and with the top 10 games of each year, but a little upsetting was that there was no sign of FFX. I feel FFX has been the best RPG this decade, but thats just me =P

It's good to see that Mario Kart Wii is in the number one spot. It truely deserves it.

See. I can give my opinion that hardly anyone will agree with just like IGN.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

nice list

Can't argue with Half Life 2, and nice to see something of the quality (if not popular recognition) of SOTC get a well deserved bit of recognition.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...