By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Upcoming PS3 Exclusives - Elimination Game!

+Infamous 2
-Starhawk

Around the Network

+ The Last Guardian
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII

+the last guardian
-god of war 3

+ Final Fantasy Versus 13

- God of War 3.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Miguel_Zorro said:
axumblade said:
Miguel_Zorro said:
axumblade said:
Miguel_Zorro said:
INFAMOUS 2 HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

You are cruel man. :[

You Infamous fans were picking on my precious Killzone.  I had no choice.  :)

But infamous 2 has so much potential. ;_; 

I hope so.. Hopefully it's a little less repetitive than the first one... and they take out the Blast shards, or at least make it easier to track where you've found them (like in Assassin's Creed 2).  Any game that requires you to collect hundreds of objects to get to 100% without really contributing to the plot automatically loses a point on my rating scale.

So you object to this game cause of the shards? :P  Come on man,I never bothered looking for all of them (I got a bit more than 80% of them) but i still enjoyed that game VERY much.The visuals,sound,gameplay and plot were all awesome :)

Around the Network

+ God of War 3
- Gran Turismo 5

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

You should update the numbers

So everybody gets that FFvs13 is eliminated a long time ago because I saw atleast 4 votes which voted down or up for FFvs13 after its elimination.

+GT5
-GOW3

Netyaroze said:
You should update the numbers

So everybody gets that FFvs13 is eliminated a long time ago because I saw atleast 4 votes which voted down or up for FFvs13 after its elimination.

+GT5
-GOW3

Yeah I was one of the guys that made the mistake,but if it's not too late :

-Modnation Racers

cause I havent even heard of this game  :P I would have gone for GT5 but i know its a kickass game for those who like racing games.All the rest of the games that are left on the list are Musts for my collection

+ God of War 3
- Killzone 3

+ The Last Guardian
- gow3