By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Star Ocean: The Last Hope - International - OFFICIAL THREAD!

Deidara89 said:
How is Arumat? I don' t want to know his personality (because that' s spoiler!), but his movements in battle. Characters with scythe are always elengant and spectacular in movements. I want him to be so...

He has some really sweet looking (and of course powerful) attacks, so he is very strong. (as far as i could see, he's gaining the most ATP per Level).

but he's noticeably slower than Edge.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

I don't know why people hate this game so much, the only two bad things that really bugged me was all these damn key key key key key from the little girl and when Edge gets into his crybaby mode he had for about 2 hours of the game.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

i'll rent this from my friend tomorrow ^^

↑ drawn by Tino Vainamoinen aka ex-NFG.  thx 

へんたい from japan, sorry.my english is suck,so plain english plz.  thx

Im glade everybody is enjoying the game and keepin this thread alive! good job ppl..this thread makes me so ancious to play, its hard to come in here.

Deidara89 said:
How is Arumat? I don' t want to know his personality (because that' s spoiler!), but his movements in battle. Characters with scythe are always elengant and spectacular in movements. I want him to be so...

Best damn character in the game, hands down.

He has the most attack power in the entire game, and come on crystal hes not THAT slow compared to edge. hes actually fast on his feet tbh.

@Xxain- your threads in full swing, it will be kept alive until RoF comes out!

Around the Network

no, i didnt say he is THAT slow, i just said that he's slower than Edge.. btw, i gave Arumat theAP-BOOST skill, that increases his strentgh by 1000.. 0.o .. and he got a new move too, and now he's (as he said) death himself. :3 but edge too got a sweet Airkick, so i'd say those two are equal in dealing damage.

btw.. found a nice place to grind, i am at lv 84 with all now. those big thunder Beasts in the last Dungeons, combined with a full blue bonus table and +exp synthed weapons... im gaining over 140k per fight. :3.. so 4 fights per LV.

edit:

@Xxain: i cross the fingers for you, i hope you get your PS3 back soon. :(

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I wants mah Arumatz! i still dont have him yet!!!

im enjoying the game, 360 garish colour plate is gone its all smoother looking now.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I Loooooovvveeeee Star Ocean grinds!

wow i love this game.It arrived yesterday and im at the part where i get that little girl in my party with the wierd voice.