By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Star Ocean: The Last Hope - International - OFFICIAL THREAD!

@ taq1109,,,
thnx, but are you sure that under trophies in the XMB it is in japanese ?

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Around the Network

yea, for sure. still japanese though i tried a few times

↑ drawn by Tino Vainamoinen aka ex-NFG.  thx 

へんたい from japan, sorry.my english is suck,so plain english plz.  thx

waahahh this damn Dungeon. (Seven Stars)

i am at floor 7, and now i have to visit all the Stages to collect this damn stars i couldnt get because of an missing item.. -_-

but i made myself a Moonlight Sword for Edge, that thing is awesome, 2800 Strength +20% AP Bonus... <33 ... (even if its not the best, i enjoy this weapon^^.. and the Double-Sword Skill for Edge .. :D) Party is 120~ now.

edit:

Gabriel is an Asshole.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

IGN review:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/107/1070407p1.html

8.5/10 (0.5 more than the 360 version)

yay. Edge has level 255 now, and the others 200. now i'll kick Gabriels ass!

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

my ps3 is back tommorrow!

It is not perfect, but the ps3 version >>>>>>>>>> 360 game

the special features and extras are very good. Thank you@Blu Ray =)

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

My gameclock just hit 40 hours and I just got to Em II. Arumat is the shit!

YES! ^_^

Gabriel Celeste is dead! Wandering Dungeon, here i come!

oh god, i found this merchant in the wandering Dungeon.. OMG are his items expensive! 0_o .. the only things i bought with my low ammount of money (2,5m) was a gun for Bacchus, and a Bow for Reimi. the other things sucked. :p (okay, 5999 atp are awesome, but not with -1999 hit. xD)

Bacchus has OVER 9000!! attack points... hellish sweetness.. :D

edit: Bacchus still have his crappy 9018 Attackpoints, but Edge has 9999 now. (and 97.000 Life. ill increase that to 99.999 easily tommorow by synthing)

also, Arumat will follow to get 9999 atp and 99.999 life tomorrow, and then i have to think about my fourth Character... either Reimi or Meracle. (Dood! Meracle's a Beast.)

..but all this thanks to the Philosohpers Stone i found and duplicated, its all open to me now. (only a red dragonscale is missing for good Armors. :/)

but well... now im off to sleep.. work begins in 4 Hours. xD but after that, i'll defeat the Ethereal Queen! :D

Just finished the game, clocked about 60 hours to the game. My god, the last boss just wouldn't die! I can't count how many Bloodstorm revolutions I spammed.

And I got Arumat's ending, my fav char  Now onto the post-game stuff.

Edit: Oh, it seems I got Faize's ending too.