By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo fan: Wildvine53 vs Makingmusic476

I thought Makingmusic was a Sony fan.....

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
fazz said:
Wildivine53, no games for other consoles on his collection, and has worked hard to get all of his Nintendo stuff.

my vote is the same

Wildvine53 also because he voted for me!!!

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Wiidvine53, because MM isn't the Zelda fan he says he is, he's yet to play the best game in the series (LttP) and hasn't even tried any of the handheld Zeldas :'( plus he rarely plays his DS cause he "can't really be bothered" to play a handheld. I vote for Wiidvine cause MM476 is a fraud!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Ninten78 said:
fazz said:
Wildivine53, no games for other consoles on his collection, and has worked hard to get all of his Nintendo stuff.

my vote is the same

Thirded.

I'll admit it.  I've been cheating on Nintendo for almost two gens.  ='(

I don't think she's found out yet, so keep this on the downlow.  We have a date to play NSMBW tonight.