By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The epic tale of makingmusic or something...

Haha, I was just reminded of this thread:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=42487

Around the Network
psrock said:
DMeisterJ said:

So glad that MM got banned. I disliked him the most out of all the mods, current and past.

He's banned on Gaf, He's banned in here, he banned himself from sex, what is he suppose to do now?

Baaaahahahaa, I think this post was the real punchline out of all this.

And what the hell is a numptie?

(I think this is the greatest ban-fest since everybody at E3 was banned for "lack of dancing" or "too much dancing" or "LAND of dancing."  Nothing can top a land of dancing ban.)

axumblade said:
Cheebee said:
axumblade said:
makingmusic476 said:
axumblade said:
Cheebee said:
makingmusic476 said:
Cheebee said:
So, what exactly is the difference between admins and mods, anyway?

Well, moderators generally demand a certain level of respect that admins can't quite attain.  The lovely green of our names is also far superior to the bright red of an admin.

Huh, fancy that. I always figured the red meant they were PS3 fans and you green guys 360 fans...

J/k of course, although there are bound to be people who actually think that.

Does this mean that the blue names are Nintendo fans and the purple fans are either Sega or PC fans....I think that works out.

Blue is for the guys that still haven't gone through their ginormous ps2 backlogs despite being four years into the current gen.

White = Wii = Nintendo

Though I guess the black Wii totally screws that up.

Only if you're living in Japan atm. 

Nah, the purple ones are girls. White for Wii would make sense, marketshare-wise.

And the black Wii is out here in Europe too, by the way.

Shh...For the sake of this argument, Europe doesn't really exist.

er.. herro? do i not exist? ;___;

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
axumblade said:
Cheebee said:
axumblade said:
makingmusic476 said:
axumblade said:
Cheebee said:
makingmusic476 said:
Cheebee said:

Well, moderators generally demand a certain level of respect that admins can't quite attain.  The lovely green of our names is also far superior to the bright red of an admin.

Huh, fancy that. I always figured the red meant they were PS3 fans and you green guys 360 fans...

J/k of course, although there are bound to be people who actually think that.

Does this mean that the blue names are Nintendo fans and the purple fans are either Sega or PC fans....I think that works out.

Blue is for the guys that still haven't gone through their ginormous ps2 backlogs despite being four years into the current gen.

White = Wii = Nintendo

Though I guess the black Wii totally screws that up.

Nah, the purple ones are girls. White for Wii would make sense, marketshare-wise.

You're a girl on the internet... that plays videogames.   I'd think you'd be used to people denying your existance. 

axumblade said:
trashleg said:
axumblade said:
Cheebee said:
axumblade said:

You're green. Therefore you (or someone you share an account with who may or may not be named Juan Carlos) are a xbox 360 fan. We've discussed this already. :P 

MontanaHatchet is a chick apparently, which explains why so many people flock to his...ahem...her wall. 

well, in all honesty im more interested in the PS3... but i do like the 360 too... hmm.. and i can't argue with the JC thing, but you promised never to mention him again

i always knew monti was a girl, he had a picture of a girl as his avatar once.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Wait... so I don't exist then? Aw man. I must be someone's imaginary friend. In fact, Europe must be America's imaginary friend.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

trashleg said:
Cheebee said:

the mods aren't a bunch of power-obsessed numpties.

:X

Be careful little girl. I'm not a virgin and thus immune to the lure of women on the internet. I made you and I can destroy you.

Also Monti's avatar is still a girl. Ameterasu is a goddess.

naznatips said:
trashleg said:
Cheebee said:

the mods aren't a bunch of power-obsessed numpties.

:X

Be careful little girl. teehee! I'm not a virgin not necessary and thus immune to the lure of women on the internet. I made you mama? o.0 and I can destroy you. sounds painful.. please don't ;__;

Also Monti's avatar is still a girl. but not a real-life one Ameterasu is a goddess. i know, i've been playing Okami lately ^__^ smartass

i'll answer this bit by bit..

Okay at some point I'll have to stop banning all the mods. Escalation will eventually become a problem. :P

Why did MM get banned?