By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The epic tale of makingmusic or something...

MaxwellGT2000 said:
trashleg said:
Cheebee said:
So, what exactly is the difference between admins and mods, anyway?

the mods aren't a bunch of power-obsessed numpties.

:X

hehe numpties I love scottish terms XD

heh. ^_____^

OT: okey, this thread wins :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
What's all this about?

This may be a dangerous time to take sides, but I've got to say these two words regarding this:

Epic - Win.

Check out my game about moles ^

makingmusic476 said:
Cheebee said:

Well, moderators generally demand a certain level of respect that admins can't quite attain.  The lovely green of our names is also far superior to the bright red of an admin.

Huh, fancy that. I always figured the red meant they were PS3 fans and you green guys 360 fans...

J/k of course, although there are bound to be people who actually think that.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

axumblade said:
zuvuyeay said:
makingmusic476 said:
What's all this about?

this guy is unbannable

maybe i should put some money on the saints

'thinks'....no maybe not

You should see him on the PSN chats. He wouldn't leave the WKC chat room until about an hour after he said he was leaving. :P 

I have trouble letting things go.  =( 

And I didn't mean to ban you!

Cheebee said:
makingmusic476 said:
Cheebee said:

Well, moderators generally demand a certain level of respect that admins can't quite attain.  The lovely green of our names is also far superior to the bright red of an admin.

Huh, fancy that. I always figured the red meant they were PS3 fans and you green guys 360 fans...

Obviously it doesn't mean that since there are more green usernames than red usernames :P

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Cheebee said:
makingmusic476 said:
Cheebee said:

Does this mean that the blue names are Nintendo fans and the purple fans are either Sega or PC fans....I think that works out.

Blue is for the guys that still haven't gone through their ginormous ps2 backlogs despite being four years into the current gen.

White = Wii = Nintendo

Though I guess the black Wii totally screws that up.

axumblade said:
makingmusic476 said:
axumblade said:
zuvuyeay said:
makingmusic476 said:
What's all this about?

this guy is unbannable

maybe i should put some money on the saints

'thinks'....no maybe not

You should see him on the PSN chats. He wouldn't leave the WKC chat room until about an hour after he said he was leaving. :P 

I have trouble letting things go.  =( 

And I didn't mean to ban you!

lol. I thought it was a joke when I read it because I never actually got signed out. Then I looked at my recent transactions and realized that I had been banned lol. It's okay. I guess that'll be my yearly ban. 

For bans, VGChartz does this weird thing where like you're still logged in even if it doesn't show you as logged in.  For all my bans tonight, I simply had to refresh once unbanned and everything was back to normal.  I didn't have to sign in once.

You probably just refreshed after I had already unbanned you.

makingmusic476 said:
axumblade said:
Cheebee said:
makingmusic476 said:
Cheebee said:

Does this mean that the blue names are Nintendo fans and the purple fans are either Sega or PC fans....I think that works out.

Blue is for the guys that still haven't gone through their ginormous ps2 backlogs despite being four years into the current gen.

White = Wii = Nintendo

in that case, make me purple dammit!`

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
axumblade said:
makingmusic476 said:
axumblade said:
Cheebee said:
makingmusic476 said:
Cheebee said:

White = Wii = Nintendo

Only if you're living in Japan atm. 

Nah, the purple ones are girls. White for Wii would make sense, marketshare-wise.

And the black Wii is out here in Europe too, by the way.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Blacksaber said:
Carl2291 said:
So, are we all leading a revolt against evil emperor naz?

Don't you mean Ronald?

actually it looks like if Ronald and colonel Sanders had a child

Madness.  Their mortal enemies.