By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Well it's official, Mass Effect 2 just bricked my console. What the...

Hisiru said:

If this will make you feel better, I had 4 RROD and I bought 2 x360.

Nah just kidding! I never had this thing and I am playing ME2 non-stop. Thank god I have a Jasper model and I treat my console like a child.

Around the Network

well E74 is an issue with your HDMI port, and is covered on the three year warranty so a free replacement is in your future.

lol. Guys, it's not like I don't take care of my console. I am one of those people who tell others to do the same to theirs.

I just had an old console, and the NXE didn't help either. Even then it lasted over a year since it came out.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I got RROD at the last 5 hours of GTA IV. And i loved GTA IV at the time, i thought it was the best game ever. So i had to wait 2 weeks for it.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

I feel your pain. Believe it or not, the last firmware upgrade bricked my 360. It's still sitting in my room not functioning. I don't feel as bad because I purchased a launch 360, but I am not planning to purchase a new 360 or pay to have it repaired.

I recently just got into PC gaming, so that's going to be my thing until the next generation of consoles. My little brother has a Wii, but we really only play SSBB and I may purchase NSMB.

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

Around the Network

Enjoy your free replacement...

My elite is jan 2007 (its a very early falcon model) since i soldered the DVD drive power cable to the fan power cable the fans constantly run at 12V and ive had absolutely NO issues with E74 or RROD i highly suggest everyone do this if your out of warranty

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

1337 Gamer said:
My elite is jan 2007 (its a very early falcon model) since i soldered the DVD drive power cable to the fan power cable the fans constantly run at 12V and ive had absolutely NO issues with E74 or RROD i highly suggest everyone do this if your out of warranty

Wait so what did you do exactly? Did you boost the power to the fans? Does that make the console run a lot louder?

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

good for you! Now you will get a nicer xbox :D

Oh man that sucks

no idea how to make this properly work