By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *Little Kings Story Pricecut at Gamestop*

Little Kings Story is now only $30 at GameStop so I might get it but I am still worried that its nothing but

A downgraded version of Pikmin. A lot of people seem to like L.K.S more than Pikmin but I am a HUGE Pikmin fan so I may be dissapointed and find it not worth the money.

Around the Network

Buy this game today or pay $100 in a few years on eBay

Buy it people!

it's been like that for almost 4 months. I tried it, and didn't like it. It's not a game for everyone.

*Sound Of Rain said:

Little Kings Story is now only $30 at GameStop so I might get it but I am still worried that its nothing but

A downgraded version of Pikmin. A lot of people seem to like L.K.S more than Pikmin but I am a HUGE Pikmin fan so I may be dissapointed and find it not worth the money.

Little King Story is a very good game, the best third party game on Wii. The world is charming and the music is very good. Your country is quickly growing and you have a lot of side quest to do.  The fights against the boss and guardians are really challenging and the exploration part as well. The game is quite addictive and has a good value (around 30 hours). You will feel involved in the growing of your kingdom and there are a lot of elements who will attract your eyes.

The game just have a very good appeal and gameplay. It has also a few issues but if you are fan of that  type of game, it should be a must buy. That's the only third party game who has the charm of a Nintendo game. It's also a game that has an intelligent humour, which is a part of its universe.

Around the Network

hum 30$.. the game is at 15€ on france...better selling= fastest price cut?

(80 000 on other)

If you like Pikmin you will love this. IMO

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Better than Pikmin 1 AND 2. Its deeper, a bit funner, and far more interesting. The puzzles and enemies arent Miyamoto quality, but still very impressive. I bought it for $30 at Gamestop a few months ago, and ive loved it since. A very charming game.

for Europeans, amazon is selling it for £8.99 with free shipping.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Definitely thought it had more character than Pikmin. It really is a shame it doesn't get the sales it deserves.