By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox LIVE friend list cap to be raised?!

I can't see why they wouldn't, if the old Xbox Live was the only thing holding them back. People are paying them money to run the service, it should absolutely happen.

Around the Network

Woot! I hope they do this so.............................. I can have 0 more Xbox Live friends added to my list! Since I don't use ittt.

Wait, there's a cap?

I already have too many people on my list anyways since I only know who about 1/3 of them are.

What I would *really* like is if they allowed you to make notes on your friends so I could write down why they're on my friends list. Kind of like how Facebook does with lists.

God I hope so!  I've deleted at least 50 friends from my friends list trying to free up room...

Cool but having 100 friends seemed enough.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Ha----I only have like 10 friends on XBL and most of them I don't even play anything with. In fact, besides a month long spurt of Modern Warfare 2, I don't play with friends a whole lot in general. I DO play online all the time, but not usually with people in my friends list. But I can see the younger crowd having a friends list of more than 100 because their lives revolve around "friending" people.

PS--Oddly enough, I play more multi player on PSN these days than XBL. All my friends at work have NFS Shift and MAG, so we play those just about every night.

I am always at the cap, and have to delete people. It's about time the cap is raised

Although its always better to have the option, do people really have 100 friends, and I mean friends, who you need to have on the Friends List

Yeah woot woot, like I've got a hundred friends. I'd rather have a hundred Newcastle Brown. Or fifty and fifty Guinness draught lightly chilled in the tall boys with the CO2 widget mmmm...so frothy!

why would they raise the cap? The more friends, the more headaches. I think it's fine the way it is. I dont understand how ppl could have 200 friends online that they talk to frequently